Chapter 05

Ace POV

After that incident, I stayed at Nine condo unit for two days to recover. I didn't even attend my classes because of it. Thankfully, Nine has a friend in the medical department who can help me in my recovery. It took me hours to convince my twin to let me stay there because he does not believe what I told him about why I'm staying at Nine's condo. He was asking me to stay at home to do what I have to do with Nine. It's so hard convincing him. Thankfully, mom helped me in persuading him. I can't let him see me look like this. I'm sure he won't just let it slide if he knew what happens to me, and I don't want to involve my parent in this. I just asked Nine to reason for me to my brother and parents. Thankfully after so much persuasion that Nine and I did, They finally let me.

We also have to reason why I have to skip my class for two days because we have to research something gladly they believe me.

I'm currently at Nine's car cause I decided to attend school today to avoid more suspicion coming from my shielding brother. Thankfully, Nine's little sister is also staying with his brother because Uncle Mild and his husband remain in the US for business. She is so good at make-up. She fixes my face and arms to hide my wounds. Some healed already, but some are still visible, especially the cut on my side lip and cheeks.

"Are you sure you can now go to school, God! Ace!! You really should have told your parents and Thorn about what happens so that they can deal with that evil group!! What they did to you is so heinous!! They have to learn their lesson!! Why did you." I didn't let him finish because I already know what he would say to me again. I already heard it so many times yesterday and the day before already

"Nine! Please!! This is why I called you, right? I already told you I couldn't let my brother known what happens because he will make things a big deal!!" I told him

"And it is not?? God!! Type!! Look at you!! You are still hurt!! if only you didn't beg me not to take revenge on them for what they did you, I would surely do my best to get back at them." He angrily said to me. I only hold his hands cause I can sense how angry he was for me, besides with my brother. Nine cares about me so much. I can see that. I'm too for him, that is why I consider him as my best friend.

"Please, Nine!! Calm yourself!! I'm really okay!! I'm not that hurt." I'm lying, but I need to do this to calm him. I lifted my arms and made some gestures to show him that I'm okay already.

"See!! I can move already. I'm just shocked at what happened. I didn't know it will happen to me, but I'm okay now!! Please don't be angry anymore. I promise I will do my best to avoid it from happening again. " I said to him

"But you said, that bastard told you that you are marked right. I heard that from other people that once the leader of THE JOKER marks you!! You will suffer until you finally disappear from their radar!!! I'm afraid and nervous for you, ACE!! What happens if this is just the start, Ace!! Please be careful!!" He worriedly said to me

"I know Nine, but I don't have a choice, Don't worry if this happens again and I can't take it anymore, I will surely tell my brother about it so that he can do whatever he wants to do for me also my parents. I can't just let them bully me, right?? I'm Type Ace Suppasit!!" I proudly said to him

"I really hope so, Ace!! Please be careful!! I'm nervous for you!!!" He worriedly said to me as he continues to look in front while driving the car, but his other hand is still holding me.

I just smiled at him to make him feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently in our classroom, waiting for my professor to come in. This is the first time I will attend this minor Accounting101 subject because it's on Friday and Saturday. I don't know why we have to attend Accounting, especially since my course is IT, which is very far from accounting. Our class consists of 20 students, but it seems that there are only less than ten students that are attending our lesson today.