Chapter 39

Author POV

Damon's dad just got out of his house when someone suddenly approached him. Damon's dad looked at him confusedly. This man is wearing very formal wear like he belongs to some prestigious company. The man is wearing a black suit with black pants and black shades.

"What are you..." Demon's dad was about to ask the man what is he doing outside his house when the man suddenly smile at him and spoke happily

"Good Morning! Mr.Kirigun!! I'm Leon from XXXX Casino!! I am pleased to inform you that because of your loyalty to our casino for this past year, In celebration of our 20th Anniversary!! We are please to tell you that all of you're debt in our casino has been paid off!! Your balance is now Zero!!" The man happily said to Damon's dad, which made the man so shocked and almost dropped on the floor. His debt on the casino was so enormous that he was planning to sell this house to be able to pay.

"WHAT?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DO, I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Damon's dad threatens him, but the man just smiled at him like he wasn't affected by what Damon's dad said to him just now

"Of course no, sir!! I will never lie to our beloved Casino goers!! The Owner is just happy that you are so loyal to us that he chooses you as the benefactor of this once and a lifetime opportunity!!" The man happily said to Damon's dad

"WHAT!! WOW!! PLEASE TELL HIM THANK YOU!!! THIS IS SUCH A PRIVILEGE!!" Damon's dad happily said to the man.

The man suddenly pulled out a document from his handbag and handed it to the zero depts excited man.

"What is this??" Damon's dad asked. The man smiled at him before answering his question

"Oh, this is just a silly document for formality!!" The man immediately opens the document and made Damon's dad sign it like he was in a rush.

Damon's dad was so excited that he didn't bother to check any of the documents his been signing. He only cares for his debt to disappear. He was so happy while signing all the documents in front of him.

"That's it? Is this all you need, then all of my debts are gone??" Damon's dad asks the man in front of him!!

"Yes, Sir!! This is only it!! You are now debt-free!! You are a very lucky guy!!" The man smiling said to Damon's Dad.

"I REALLY AM!!!" Damon's dad smile so widely, The man in black put the documents back to his brief cash

"So, sir!! Before I forgot, My boss wants to meet you to celebrate!!" The man smilingly said, then he raises his hands. A beautiful car suddenly appears near them. Damon's dad was so amused upon seeing the car

"My boss prepared this car for you to ride on. We want you to be comfortable on the way there!" The man smilingly said to the amused man.

"WHAT ARE YOU REALLY!! Why are you giving me all of this!!" Damon's dad amusingly asked the man

"This is how we value our customers, Sir!! We want you to be happy with us!!" The man said to him.

Without a single doubt on his mind, Damon's dad happily rides the car that the man in black prepared and goes with him to meet this boss of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon POV

I was busy texting my baby. I'm currently here at my class waiting for our dismissal. My baby doesn't have class today. I don't know why so he and his mom decided to bond a little. He said he misses his mom so much that he couldn't bond with him anymore because he is so busy with our school requirements, so I let him. Sometimes, I envy him for having his mom well and present in his life. My mom is still here, but I can't feel her presence anymore!! If only I can do anything to help her.