Chapter 18

Author POV

Ace is walking back and forth in his room, thinking about what he should do. He feels so guilty about hiding what is happening to him recently to his Twin Aris when he promised him that he would never hide anything from each other. He badly wants to tell Aris about Damon, but he feels so hesitant because out of all the people who know his Twin, he is the only person who already knows about what happened.

He knows how much his twin hated the Jokers! Damon is the leader of it, so technically, Aris hates Damon. He doesn't know what to do or tell Aris, especially now that they are officially a couple. He loves his twins so much, but he loves Damon too. This is the very first time that he learned to love someone romantically. He's been busy sugar coating his life, and now he is ready to explore the possibility of being in love, but this happens. If only he can stop himself from entirely falling in love with Damon, and if he can choose somebody else, somebody who will never have a problem with his Twin, he will, but his heart desires Damon. He picks him over anybody else.

He looks so frantic. Thankfully, Aris was not here in their house yet because they have to do overtime work.

"I need to talk to somebody. I was hoping you could talk to me to know what to do. I feel like I'm going crazy already." He said to himself, then he quickly runs outside of his room and goes to the only person he knows he can talk to about all of this.

His MOM!!

He stands behind his parent's room, trying to get the courage to knock on their door. A few seconds after Ace, he finally got the courage to call on his mom.

Gulf and Mew were about to sleep. As usual, Gulf laying at the chest of his husband. He loves to hear the heartbeat of Mew. It's like music to his ears while Mew's arms are tightly hugging his tired wife.

Gulf helps his youngest twins doing their Volcano project on their Science subject. Also, they need to sleep early as Mew has an early meeting for tomorrow. The couple was about to sleep when they heard the loud knock coming from the door.

"Who is it?" Mew asked the one who knocks while still not removing his arms around his wife

"It's me, Dad. Can I talk to mom?" Ace said behind the door. Gulf was shocked upon hearing the voice of his son calling him that he quickly sit up from bed. Mew and Gulf look at each other first.

"What do you think it's all about, baby?" Mew asked his wife

"I don't know too, Babe? He didn't tell me anything earlier in the dinner." Gulf said to his husband

"Do you think it's about that man who is talking about?" Mew said

"I don't know to babe. Okay, let go now so that I can talk to our son." Gulf said to his husband

"Tell me all about it after ahh," Mew said to his wife

"It depends on what is about to say." Gulf said, then wink at his husband. Mew can only shake his head wife watching his wife wear his shirt because they are currently naked from the waist up.

Gulf opened the door, but even before Gulf can say something to his son, Ace already pulled him inside his room. Gulf was confused about why does his son is acting like that, but he just let him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace and Gulf are currently in Twin's room. When they successfully enter the room, Ace quickly locked it and pulled his mom to sit on the bed.

Gulf is just looking at his son, waiting for him to speak but was shocked when Gulf suddenly hugs him so tightly and begins to cry. Gulf panic after hearing the sob voice coming from his Eldest Son.