Chapter 08

Damon POV

My group and I are currently here at the Underground playground having our weekly underground matches. Usually, it's a battle of different groups all over the city. The representative of our group is Boun and Zee fighting the representative of The matrix from the south, We always beat them, but they never accepted it.

Every Sunday, they will constantly challenge us 1but will permanently lose, like what happens now. Zee was able to lift the idiotic leader of The matrix easily like he was lifting a feather. He lifted him using his left arms and toss him to the ground

"OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THAT HURTS!!!!!" My other group members said in the background. They are cheering for Zee and Boun. It's enough for them to handle those bastards. I don't need to interfere anymore because if I do. They will not be able to see another day if I fight them. I'm that good!!!

The other matrix members were pissed upon seeing their leader and his right man on the floor that they all started to go around Zee and Boun. As usual, they can't accept the fact that they are losing again. We humiliate them multiple times! That is why they consider us their mortal enemy, but we don't consider them as our equals. They can never be equivalent to us!!

"Zee!! Boun!! Do you need my help!" I asked them even though I already know that they can handle all those idiots themselves.

"We're okay, Master!! Don't worry about us. We can handle all of them by ourselves." Zee mockingly said while looking at those idiots. Yes! They call me to master, but it's only when we are in an event like this. Even though we are friends, they still need to respect us in front of our enemy like those idiot matrices who think of them as our equal!! Low lives!!!

After I saw the matrix run into Boun and Zee one by one, trying to subdue my friends as if they can!!! Boun and Zee are even smiling so while attacking back at those funks!! One by one!! They beat the hell out of them so quickly, like they are walking in the park. They seem to be enjoying themselves.

I was watching those closely in case they need my help when my phone suddenly rings. I quickly checked it.

It's was ACE!!! I don't know, but as soon as I saw his name, I instantly feel so much excitement. I don't understand myself anymore. Ever since I saw his face without his thick glasses, I instantly felt something weird for him. My heart is just jumping every single time that I will see him or even heard his name. This is my first time feeling like this with anyone, and it's making me lose my mind already

I quickly stand from my sit then decided to go outside. We can't talk properly inside because it's too loud. I almost run because I was afraid that he might drop the call because of so much waiting for me to answer. God!! What the hell is happening to me. This isn't me!!! I'm not like this to anyone, even with my friends!!

I breathe deeply before answering my phone

"Hi, Ace!" I greeted him. Hi?? What was that??

"I just called to tell you that I'm done with my part. Where do you want me to send it for you to see? before our presentation on Friday." He said to me.

"No need to send it to me. I trust you. I'm sure it's good enough. Let us meet next week so we can incorporate our modules." I smilingly said to him. What is happening to me? I'm never like this. I'm the most paranoid when it comes to my studies, but with him, I'm feeling okay and trusting!! Who are you really, Ace!! What are you doing to me?

"Okay, if you say so!! Okay, Bye!! This is just the reason why I called. Bye!!" I was about to speak again, but he already drops the call!! He is the only one who was able to do this to me!!! But I'm not pissed. Instead, I'm impressed with him!! He is really different!!