Chapter 41

Damon POV

Me, Ace, Aris, and their parents are currently here in the dining room having the food that their mom cooked for us. Till now, I still can't believe that I'm meeting them right now. I've been preparing myself on how I should present myself to them. I want them to like me for their son! I admit that I've been so insecure about my family and who I am before. Until now, I still am. I'm so afraid that it will cause me to lose my Ace, but that is not what happened.

The people whom I'm always afraid to meet because of my background are also the people who helped me escape my prison. The people whom I never expected will be part of my life, saved me. They saved me from everything.

"I hope you and your mother are okay to stay here in the meantime." Ace's mom suddenly speaks as she helped his husband put food on his plate.

"Oh no! Sir! You don't have to do that!! I can..." Mr. Suppasit didn't let me finish

"Don't tell me that you're going to come back to your house. Please don't!! I want you to please never come back there, especially your father knows that place. I don't want him to go back there and do something bad to you again. Not that he can still do that after what I did to him, but we have to be careful!!" Ace's dad suddenly speaks

I was about to decline again. It's not that I don't want their help. I know that I can find somewhere else to live. I've been hesitant to leave that house before because of my mom, but now I can do it. I can finally live somewhere else. Somewhere I know we are safe.

But Ace looked at me and smiled at me, like asking me to just agree with what his dad said.

I guess I have no choice! Who am I to decline from their help, right? Especially now that we badly needed it.

I sigh deeply at first, then look back at them

"Okay, Sir! If that's what you want. We want to stay here in the meantime; I will still look somewhere else that my mom and I can live together. I still have some money left. But I promise, My mom and I will not be a burden to you!" I said to them, Mr. Suppasit Smiled

"Good decision!" He answered to me

"If it's alright, Sir! May I know what happen to him!! It's not that I would care, but I'm just curious," I shyly asked him without looking into his eyes. I still feel intimidated by him, the more that I know that he is the father of my boyfriend, but he is also one of the most powerful men in this country.

"Ahh, about him, I didn't do anything that will make him lose his life as my promise to my son!! I just taught him a lesson and warned him also to never come back into your life! And I assure you, after everything that my man did to him!! I'm sure he is currently running away now. Far! Far away from here! He can never hurt you and your mother ever again!! He chose the wrong child to mess with, to attempt his wrongdoing!! How dare he tries to hurt my child when I, their father, have never been able even to flick a hair on their hand. He should learn his lesson now after what he did to my son!! I will never let anyone hurt my precious son and get away with it!! No one!!" Mr. Suppasit seriously said to me, which made me feel quite afraid at the same time guilty!! Even if it's already a year that had passed!! I can still remember all the wrongdoings that I did to Ace before.

"Babe!! Gosh!! You're getting serious again!! You're scaring the kids!!" Ace's mom said, trying to calm his heated husband. Mr. Suppasit just pulled his husband's hand and kissed him.

The way they look at each other! I can't help but feel envy!! I wish me and Ace will be like how they are now!! So in love and happy with each other.