15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Fuck

TW: Mentions of blood

"There's too many of them!" Bruce says through coms. I slide underneath one of the creatures and stab it in the face, killing it.

"Coming to you." I say, A.L.E.X. shows me where he is and I start heading towards him when I see a rainbow light in the middle of the field. An axe flies out of the rainbow light and takes out many of the creatures and aliens. When it flies back, the rainbow beam is cut off, revealing Thor and two very not human creatures. I smile." Change of plans."

I see Bruce in the hulkbuster suit, opening the helm and laughing." AHAHAA, YOU GUYS ARE SO SCREWED NOW!"

Thor charges towards the next wave of creatures." BRING ME THANOS." Lightening gathers around him until he launches himself into the air, he lands and makes a crater where he lands.

I run over and help out Steve who seemed to be in a little trouble. I kick off one of the aliens and help him up." Go help Thor." I tell him, he nods and runs off.

I turn around and am faced with the alien from earlier. The one which tried to stab me down the street. I roll backwards and a knife forms into my hand. She smirks and to my surprise, walks away. I don't understand until I look over, one of the motorized spiked wheels, heading right in my direction.

"Oh shit." I mumble, looking over I see both Nat and the guard from earlier here- Okoye, right?

This is it then

Just then, a beam of red light and the wheels have been moved, taking out the enemy creatures on the side. I look again and smile as I see Wanda looking over at me.

Hot? yes that was hot

She rolls her eyes at what I was thinking. I shrug innocently.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam says through coms.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Cap tells us.

"On my way." Wanda says, I see the alien who's returned. She runs quickly to Wanda and knocks her into a ditch. I run after her and kick her down, then helping Wanda up.

"He'll die alone, as will you two." She says.

"That's not what the meaning of alone is-" I start

"She's not alone." I hear Nat say, Okoye also here. She leaps for Natasha who blocks her attack, Okoye runs around the slope to attack from the front. I go in for an attack, but Wanda hold me back as a wheel comes in our way. When it moves, I go in and kick her to the ground as Nat disarms her. She knocks me down, but I get back up quickly.

"WANDA HER WEAPON." I tell her, she zips it into my hand, and I fight her off with Nat. She disarms me and knocks me to the side. I look up and see she's got Nat in a tight corner. Just then, scarlet energy grabs the alien and tosses her into the path of another passing wheel. I see splatters of blue blood on Nat.

I see Wanda sigh with relief." That was really gross." Nat says.

"Vision." I say looking at Wanda. I get up and take her hand before jumping high, we land at the edge of the forest." Split up, find Vision." I tell her, she nods and goes one way while I go the other.

I walk over to see the other alien from earlier, putting a blade to Vision's chest. I run and kick him away and take the blade out of Vision." You need to get out of here. NOW." I tell him, I look back at the alien and throw the blade far past him, no way he's getting that back now.

He attacks me well, but I take out the knife and start stabbing him where I can, trying to give him just as much damage as possible. I did make a mistake though. A big one even. He went backwards and backwards more until he reached over and grabbed his staff.

"Oh, you have to shitting me." I mutter. He swings the staff and I dodge it; I keep on dodging it, trying my best to attack, however it's pretty difficult to do so. I suddenly fall over a tree and the alien moves quick, the staff at my throat. I try to hold it back but suddenly a blade is pierced through its chest, all the way through. Vision raises the enemy before dropping the corpse to the side, then collapsing exhaustedly. I catch him quickly and help him back up." I told you to get out of here."

"I'm not here to trade lives with you, Admiral." Vision said to me.

I go to argue but decide otherwise." Come on, we need to find the others, quickly." Wanda eventually found me and Vision, along with a few of the others.

"Are you two okay?" She asks, I go to say something remarkably sarcastic, but Vision flinches in pain.

"What?" I ask him." What is it?"

"He's here." Vision says. I look at Wanda, concerned. The wind picks up suddenly, it feels- strange. Eerie.

"Everyone, on my position." Cap says. I walk away from the other two and go to help the others." We have incoming."

"What the hell." Nat says, I see blue-black clouds appear out of nowhere before a large giant (purple) walked out of it.

"Cap." Bruce says." That's him."

"Eyes up everyone." I say, looking at Steve.

"Stay sharp." He says. We charge forward, Bruce reaching him first. He lunges forward, fist-first but just falls through him- like Vision does and sets him into a cliff behind him. Before me and Steve can even get a blow on Thanos, we're sent flying by this purple energy.

I get up as quickly as I can as I see Wanda trying her best to destroy the Mind Stone, I run over with Cap to Thanos and we try our best to fight off the purple giant. Steve grabs the gauntlet, trying to keep Thanos from clenching his fist. He only fights back and knocks both me and Steve to the side, knocking me out.

When I come back around, I see Wanda fly to the side and roll over. I get up quickly and go to her side, trying to wake her up. Just then, when I think Thanos is going to snap his fingers, taking out half of the population, Thor comes crashing down his axe into the chest of Thanos.

I eventually wake up Wanda," You okay?" I ask her. She nods, looking over at Thor, I look over and see it. Probably one of the worst things that could've happened- he snapped his fingers.

"Steve?" I hear Bucky call, when I look over at him he disappears and changes to ash.

"Y/n I need to say something." Wanda says looking at me I can see worry in her face. She puts a hand on my cheek and another hand in mine.

"Wanda I-" I put my hand on the one she had on my cheek

"I love you." She leans her forehead on mine before she turned to ash herself.

"Wanda?" I look around but she's not there.

"What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey asked. I felt something heavy in my hand, I look down and open it slowly. A ring, one of Wanda's rings that I had given to her at Christmas. In my hand.

All I felt was pain, pain and loss.

"Oh, God." I look around once more, but Wanda wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Pain & loss

Pain

I punch the ground repetitively until I can't no more, blood dripping on my hands, I look at my knuckles and see the cuts caused by what I had just done.

and the Loss

I lean against the tree as my hands continue to bleed, my vision getting more and more blurry by the second. Pain & loss.