59

CHAPTER FIFTY NINE: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

We walk around the village and find Sam and Monica, they're stood on the hill looking out on a large field. In the distance, you can see an army. A literal army of S.W.O.R.D agents, all stood behind no other than Tyler Hayward. He had this smug look on his face, as if to say that he'd won. But I don't think he knew it all just yet.

Tanks, helicopters and agents all stood behind Hayward, weapons of different technology. And most of them all thought that they were doing the right thing.

"I think it's the time for the cavalry." I say, looking over Bucky and Sam.

"Agreed." Bucky says, turning to Sam.

"What are you looking at me for? I said we brought them in at the beginning but you wouldn't let me." He complains.

I smirk and go onto coms." You lot hear that?" I ask them all, I hear a lot of cheering, shouting and talking on coms making smile." Okay, get your assess over here. All of you." I look over at the Carol who is staring at the army.

"You think it'll work?" She asks me.

"There's only one way we're gonna find out." I say honestly. She nods and there's a sudden shadow from behind us. A large Wakandan ship hovers in the sky, the king himself also appearing down on the ground. Okoye, Shuri and the Dora Milaje joining him as he walked towards us.

Valkyrie lands down on the hill on her Pegasus with both Misty and Colleen on the back. They get off and get ready for battle, Karolina and Chase appear from around the corner, along with Molly and Old Lace. I smirk over at Nico who immediately goes to the side of her girlfriend.

"So... What did you do for the other two?" Wanda asks, suddenly also coming into action.

"Oh... You'll see..." I say, looking around for her. She's wearing something I'd never seen before, but part of me told me I was meant to. I give her a little smile and hear Alex on coms.

"Y/N, How do you get technology like this?" He asks.

"And you say I have dumb questions?" Chase points out.

"Okay, I get Stark left it to her... But it's really- really good!" He says.

"The technology is just how you would expect it for a Stark suit." Gert establishes.

"It's not fully Stark technology, it's actually listening to your thoughts." I tell the two of them." So, Alex- whatever you've named your AI- think of telling it to land over here. Same with you Gert."

I look over at Monica, who wasn't a big fan of this whole idea. I can still hear her now- It's a bad idea! What if they get hurt! It'll cost a fortune! Like I would care about how much it cost and not if they were okay.

"Hey, are we late?" I hear the voice of the kid from Queens.

"No... We're on time." I hear Strange's voice also and I smirk at his comment.

"So- like this-?" One suit comes flying down, landing only centimetres away from me.

"You've watched way too many superhero films." I say, looking down at the heroic pose that Alex was in.

"Well, at least I can do it properly." Another suit lands, not in a heroic pose, a normal pose. The top of the first suit opens up to reveal Alex.

"I mean, it's pretty cool though-" He begins.

"When fighting, these don't have blasters. For a good reason. You have to imagine a weapon of your own." I tell the two of them." So be quick with your imagination."

"Looks like you've been busy." Rhodey says to me through coms.

"Yeah... you can say that again." I say." So..." I turn to Sam." Any- speech you wanna give? Before, S.W.O.R.D ruin the moment?"

He shakes his head in disbelief." You just don't know when to stop." He turn around to the large amount of us." S.W.O.R.D have trained agents, they have tanks, and they'll have back up on the way. Because they're not going down without a fight. Those who can fly, go for the big ones at the back, the ones that can do serious damage. Or the ones that can also fly. Everyone else, try not to die. And as Steve Rogers once said- If you get hurt, hurt 'em back... If you get killed.. Walk it off." He pauses." S.W.O.R.D was compromised and they don't even know it. We're fighting to tell them that. At some point in life, we all loose something, but the world can't loose S.W.O.R.D just yet. We have to fight it out." I take out a knife and twirl it around.

"Do what you can." Bucky says." We're here to fight for the rights of a lot of people. If we loose, the world will only get worse." We all turn back to S.W.O.R.D army, Tyler Hayward probably wasn't feeling as good as he had been before, had he?" I sure do hope that they all learn their lesson." Bucky says only for the three of us to hear.

"Me too..." Sam says, he turns to me." Ready?"

I smirk." When you are."

He nods and looks over at Bucky." Always have been." He says, holding the gun in his hand tightly. S.W.O.R.D look like they're about to start to move forward in for the attack, now.

"Avengers..." Sam calls, loudly. He takes the shield out, holding it close to himself." Assemble."