31

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: Episode Nine

a/n- lazy me :)

S.W.O.R.D. had experimented on Y/N; that's what outsiders thought anyways. S.W.O.R.D. was being ran by H.Y.D.R.A. now, only the odd few scientists would not know that. Tyler Hayward had had a good relationship with doctor Ivan Niton. Niton had plans for the world. Plans to make it the perfect world in his head.

Ivan Niton's idea of a perfect world was to see it in chaos, up in fire. Buildings destroyed, men killing other men. That's what Ivan Niton wanted. Even though Niton never got to see it happen, he told Hayward his plans, manipulating him.

Once, when Tyler Hayward was younger, still growing the ranks of S.W.O.R.D., Ivan told Tyler about the myth of the Winter Solider. Niton had only thought of the Winter Solider as something to look up to, to make a reality, even with Bucky Barnes around.

Tyler stood and looked at Y/N in the glass box. The metal arm on her left hand was made of left over Vibranium S.W.O.R.D. had taken from the body of The Vision. Y/N had been in a coma for the whole time they had been in Westview. He knew that he needed to get rid of the Hex Y/N. And this was how he was going to do it. Y/N was part-God, and Tyler Hayward was not the one to have a God's contact in his phone. He needed Y/N out of the way. And the only way he was going to do that, was a better version of herself.

"We're ready." One of the doctors say, walking up to the S.W.O.R.D. director.

He nods, not taking his eyes off of the test subject. The doctor hands him a file, of which had a list of words for him. The glass container opens slowly, Y/N almost collapsing as she wakes. Tyler walks slowly around the girl as he speaks the words.

"Shield"

"Cameras"

"Lagos"

"Plane"

"Soul"

"Hope"

Y/N only starts to realise what is happening when hearing the words, removing her own restrains as she tries to stop him from finishing.

"Time"

The two bolts around her legs come off and she steps forward, walking towards Hayward

"Love"

She stands still, no emotions no longer shown on the girls face. He looks at her, raising an eyebrow before placing the paper to the side.

"Soldier." He says.

Y/N doesn't look at him as he walks around her,"gotovy k sobludenium" Ready to comply.

"You first mission is simple." An agent walks forward, handing a file to Hayward. He opens it up and sees a photo of Wanda Maximoff. All S.W.O.R.D. had on the girl was there in that file. Y/N stood in the middle of the room, fists clenched, waiting to be told what to do. Hayward held the file up for Y/N to see." Kill, at all costs. No witnesses."

"Why don't you surrender your magic, to someone who knows what to do with it?" Agatha Harkness says to Wanda," And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself. What do you say?"

A car comes flying from behind, smashing the witch into the house thanks to Wanda's powers.

S.W.O.R.D. Y/N walks down the street, armed with many different weapons and her arm covered by a brown leather jacket." Wanda." She says, catching the girl's own attention.

She turns around as Y/N walks down to her." Y/N?" She puts her hands on her cheek, tracing the girls other scars due to the ship crash." Is it really you-"

Y/N's hand shoots up to Wanda's hand on her face, grabbing it with the Vibranium hand," Oh- Wanda." She clenches it tightly, close to breaking every bone in the girl's hand. She reaches into her pocket and takes out a pocket knife, flipping it out." mne skazali, chto the budes problemoi." I was told you were going to be an issue.

S.W.O.R.D. Y/N goes to stab Wanda but stops suddenly. A blue mist swirling around the knife. She looks over and sees Hex Y/N in her battle form. The knife flies away from S.W.O.R.D. Y/N's hand.

"Pick on someone like yourself." Hex Y/N smirks. She forms a blaster and shoots at S.W.O.R.D. Y/N. She goes flying backwards for a moment, getting up slowly from the powerful energy of the blast." Where are the boys?" Y/N asks Wanda.

"In the house." Wanda says, holding her hand in pain." Safe." There's a moment of silence." Y/N, I should've told you everything- the moment I realised what I had done-"

"It's okay, Wanda." Y/N reassures her." I know why you made this world. But this..."

"I can fix it." Wanda says.

"Can you?" Y/N asks her.

S.W.O.R.D. Y/N takes out one of her guns and walks forward.

"Oh, this is awkward." Agatha says, sitting on the rooftop of the house." Your ex and your girlfriend together at the same party. Who are you gonna choose, Wanda?"

Wanda turns back to Hex Y/N as S.W.O.R.D. Y/N walks closer." Y/N, this is our home."

Y/N acknowledges what she says." Then let's fight for it."