Eve Alidine (Black Butler x OC)

3rd P.O.V.

          The Earl stood at the top of the stairs of his manor, gazing down at the party-goers waltzing and what-not below him. Lizzy had convinced him to throw this ball, saying that if he didn't she would make all of his servants suffer in pink, fluffy outfits and cover his manor in decorations of various hues of bright colors. Sebastian had sent out the invitations, so Ciel had no idea who was all mingling in the sea of faces below him. As he continued to observe the crowd from above, he noticed his Fiancé eagerly speaking to a brunette girl the Earl had never seen before. Ciel realized that the exuberant blonde must have approached the female because of her dress, watching as the brunette did a full 360 and Lizzy appeared to marvel at the outfit. 

          Ciel had to admit, the dress looked rather expensive and like something his Fiancé would wear, if it was pink and maybe bigger

          Ciel had to admit, the dress looked rather expensive and like something his Fiancé would wear, if it was pink and maybe bigger. When the two were done talking, Lizzy ran back off into the crowd and Ciel watched as the brunette's arm was taken by a tall platinum blonde haired man in a butler's suit. The man must've felt someone staring at him because he glanced up at the top of the stairs, directly where the bluenette was standing, with piercing wisteria colored eyes.

          "Sebastian!" The Earl called, a slight chill spreading down his spine as his own butler was by his side in less than a heartbeat. 

          "Yes, Young Master? Is something the matter?" The raven haired man inquired as the boy tried to find the girl in the crowd once more, but she appeared to have vanished.

          "Was there another demon here?" Ciel hissed in a hushed voice, the butler's expression turning into a smirk.

           "The queen wanted you to meet someone tonight, my Lord. I invited her, but I'm afraid she isn't much of a crowd-person. I suggest you go introduce yourself before she leaves, Young Master." The demon smirked as the boy cursed him, racing down the stairs and weaving his way through the guests.

          Once Ciel had gotten outside, he frantically looked around for the girl and the tall man who he presumed was her butler. He knew the queen would be rather upset with him if she wanted them to meet and they didn't, there had to be a reason for it. Ciel heard voices nearby, and followed the path into his garden and just so happened to stumble upon exactly who he was looking for. 

          "What flowers are these again, Dante?" The girl was holding a bright orange flower in her palms as she sat at the white patio table in the garden. 

           "Chrysanthemums, My Lady." Dante replied, picking up another one of the vibrant flowers off of the ground and placing it on the table beside the girl. "It seems the Earl has finally made it."

           The brunette turned to look at the entrance of the garden, where Ciel had been standing just watching the two. Dante bowed as the boy approached.

          "Lord Phantomhive, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." The girl stood up, dusting off the skirt of her dress and bowing. "I'm Lady Eve Alidine, Countess of the Alidine Manor and head of the Alidine Jewel Company."