Meeting Connor (Detroit Become Human)

3rd P.O.V.
"It's with me!" Hank grumbled, storming his way towards the house, completely annoyed with the robot. "What part of 'stay in the car' didn't you understand?"

"Your order contradicted my instructions, Lieutenant." The android replied, following behind the older man with a straight face.

"You don't talk, you don't touch anything and you stay outta my way, got it?" The Lieutenant was now on the porch, and his sour mood never really picked up as the android agreed.

"Evening, Hank. We were starting to think you weren't gonna show..." Ben greeted, glancing behind him at the android with a gray jacket labeled 'RK800.'

"Yeah, that was the plan until this asshole found me." The gray haired man turned around, looking passed all of the reporter cameras and police lights, noticing that a specific car wasn't here. "Was Lizz not put on the case?"

"Well, we called her out when we thought you weren't going to show. She said she'd be a bit because of something with the kids. So... you got yourself an android, huh?" Ben's teasing tone pissed off the Lieutenant more, while Connor just stood silently behind him.

"Oh, very funny. Just tell me what happened."

"We had a call around eight from the landlord. The tenant hadn't paid his rent for a few months, so he thought he'd drop by, see what was going on..." They all entered the house, Hank and Ben's faces scrunching at the rancid odor lingering in the air. "That's when he found the body. Jesus, that smell! Was even worse before we opened the windows. The victim's name's Carlos Ortiz, he has a record for theft and aggravated assault. According to the neighbors, he was kind of a loner, stayed inside most of the time, they hardly ever saw him." The three were standing by the body now, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

"Uh, state he's in... wasn't worth calling everybody out in the middle of the night. Could've waited until morning," footsteps by the front door caught everyone's attention and brought them away from Hank's remark. A woman with dark hair that was dyed purple at the ends stood there, a very tired expression on her face. She wore a burgundy hoodie that read 'Detroit Police Department' across the front and black leggings, a thigh holster strapped tightly around her upper thigh with a firearm loaded and ready inside of it.

"So no one was going to warn me about the smell, huh..." The woman grimaced, before her eyes widened at the sight before her. It wasn't the dead body that surprised her, it was Hank standing beside an android, and that said android staring back at her. With a quick scan the RK800 figured out that this woman was 34 year-old Lieutenant Elizabeth Novak, among a few other things that caused the android to stare at her just a little longer.

"Lieutenant Novak, just in time! You can assist Hank and his new robocop here while I go get some fresh air, it reeks in here." Ben dismissed himself, patting the other Lieutenant's shoulder on his way out as she just stood there for a second before shaking her head and strolling over to her partner, Hank.

"Poor Ben, obviously hasn't worked in homicide as long as we have, huh, Hank?" This joke earned the younger Lieutenant a slight smirk and an eye roll from the older cop. His attitude immediately fell once again when he made eye contact with Connor, who had been standing idly by, causing him to huff and turn toward the handwriting on the wall. The short girl turned around to face the android, noticing just how tall he was as he looked down at her with a blank expression.

"Hey, I'm Lieutenant Novak, but you can call me Lizz. It's nice to meet you!" Lizz introduced with a smile, holding her hand out for Connor to shake. His LED flashed yellow for a split second, the words 'SOFTWARE INSTABILITY ^' appearing in front of him before he shook the Lieutenant's hand.