New Year Routine

January 1st 2021

      "Hi guys. Happy New Year!" She slipped off her shoes and smiled at the girls in the living room as she entered.

      "Minjung are you alright?" Eunbi asked stepping towards the younger.

      "Hm? Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

      "We haven't talked about the news that dropped last week. Are you okay?" Eunbi reminded.

       "Oh, you're talking about that...I mean there's nothing I can do. The world already knows." Minjung shrugged.

"There are rumors going around. And if people find out, it'll be controversial. We're collectively worried about you." Hyewon joined.

"I mean does he even know?" Minjoo whispered.

"Yeah we talked about it last week. But the media doesn't know the whole story of why things went the way they went."

"You talked about it?" Yuri asked.

"Wasn't Sakura there? Did it get awkward?" Chaeyeon pried.

"Alright sit down. Story time." Sakura ordered linking her arms with Minjung. "Is that okay with you my love?"

     "Yeah. Gather around kids."

      Minjung walked into the apartment hand in hand with Sakura. The older girl placed her hand on the small of the younger's back and gave her a small smile. She wrapped her arms around Minjung's waist and rested her chin on the younger's shoulder.

December 24th
       "Can we just stand here for a bit?" Minjung cooed.

     "It's so cold and you want to stay out here?" Sakura laughed.

      "I just want to hold you." Minjung whispered.

      Sakura hummed. "We can do that when where inside." The older leaned over and pressed the doorbell. A sound of the dog's nails hit the ground as she pranced towards them. "I hope your stomach is empty enough to each the food your mom cooked."

      The door opened revealing her mom and a white husky placed her paws on Minjung's torso. The dog's tail went berserk."Ari!!! Hiya girl. How are you? Hi bubba. Belly rub belly rub! Hi! You're so cute."

     "Hello to you too Minjung."

      "Hi mom."

      "I fed her already." Her mom told. Minjung hummed continuing to rub the dog's belly."

     "How are you Sakura?"

     "I'm doing great. I had to pack Minjung's clothes for the visit."

     "I'm sorry about that. I got caught up with the Vlive." Minjung whined. Ari gave Minjung a rubber ball and she happily tossed it into the hallway. Ari ran over and retrieved the ball before she went into Minjung's room with it. The white fluff all them walked out without it. "Where's the ball girl?" Ari looked at her paws before darting her head around to look for it.

      "The food is ready and the table is set. Ari calm." Her mom chuckled as the dog pranced to her doggie bed. Golden lights decorated the room and stockings hung from the counter since there was no chimney. The plastic tree stood in the corner with ornaments on it.

"Hello Sunbaenim." She bowed.

      "Hello girls! Hope the trip over wasn't too bad." Kim Jong kook smiled he was in the kitchen cutting up the steaks.