Happy

February 29, 2020

The next day, Minjung wakes up to an empty bed. It was still pretty early in the morning as the sun hadn't come up yet. The smell of freshly cooked eggs entered her nose. Minjung rolls out of bed and goes outside.

The younger girl smiled to see Sakura cooking. A little girl sat on a stool and watching Sakura cook while swinging her arms and spinning in the chair. Hyejin spots Minjung and squeals. The young girl skipped towards Minjung to wrap her limbs around the older girl's leg. The young girl squealed.

"Ssshhhh. You'll wake mommy and daddy." Minjung playfully scolded. she then picked up the toddler and carried her on her hip. "We should let them sleep since Sakura Unnie and my schedule start a bit later today."

"Okay." She squeezed out of Minjung's hold before going to the living room to color. Minjung sat on the stool next to the island.

"Smells good watcha cooking?"

"A fluffy omelette."

"Stealing my recipes that I want to try now are we?" Minjung asked. Sakura rolled her eyes while she had her back turned. She plated the omelette before giving it to the younger.

"Just because its on your list to try and cook doesn't mean you claim the food." Sakura told handing Minjung a fork. The younger pouted.

"But I still wanted to make some."

"Next time sunshine."

"Unnie! Are you going to see that boy today?" Sakura arched her eyebrows after hearing what the toddler asked.

"No not today." Minjung answered.

"But daddy said that he was here last night."

"How would you even know that we came here at 2am." Minjung asked turning to look at the kid.

"You were out until 2am! Ooh you're in trouble." Sakura joked.

"So were you. You came over at 3." Minjung cooed.

"I wonder why?" Sakura asked rhetorically. She walked around the island before sitting in the chair next to Minjung. The older girl snatched the fork out of Minjung's hand. She then put it in the sink before grabbing another fork.

"I wasn't done with that unnie."

"Well that's what you get for making me worry. The pan is still on the stove. You can make your own."

Minjung grumbled before making some scrambled eggs. She didn't want to be fancy at the moment. The younger found the eggs and cracked it right into the pan before stirring the egg with her chopsticks. "Yah what are you doing?" Sakura questioned getting up from her seat.

"I'm making scrambled egg"

"That is not scrambled eggs. That is a mess. You were supposed to whip the eggs."

"That means I need to use a separate bowl to mix it. I could just do that on the pan. Saving the things that I need to clean later."

"Yah see look there is no consistency and some parts are just the egg whites and no yolk." Sakura nagged. Pointing over Minjung's shoulder.

"Are you the one eating it? I'll cook an egg the way I want." Minjung huffed. Sakura glared at the younger girl before poking her side. She went back to the stool to finish her fluffy omelette.

After breakfast, the manager drives the two back to the dorm to pick up the rest of the girls for their schedule. The rest of the girls swoon over the fact that Sakura walked so far just to make sure Minjung was okay.