Confidential

(I lied about the March 10th thing. I'm not ready to write about that yet.)

February 7th, 2021

Minjung hummed to herself with droplets of water staining the girl's shirt. Some of the strands of dark brown hair stuck to the latter's face. Sakura followed behind the younger with a towel around her shoulders.

The older girl wrapped her arms around Minjung's waist resting her chin on the girl's shoulder. Sakura whispered sweet nothingness into the younger's ear getting a giggle in response. The Japanese girl left butterfly kisses at the younger's jaw trailing them down to her neck. And shoulder.

Minjung turned to face the older. She tilted her head arching her eyebrows. The younger draped her arms over Sakura's shoulder before muttering incoherent words. Minjung pecked the older's lips before pulling away.

      Chaeyeon walked passed them wiggling her shoulders at the two girls. She puckered her lips. The girl turned around wrapping herself with her arms. The youngest of the three rolled her eyes before extending her leg to kick the older Chae in the booty.

Sakura chuckled before ruffling Minjung's hair. She gestured to the room before Minjung nodded and waved to the older girl. The Japanese girl bounced to the Korean's shared room and pulled a pink headset.

The 01 liner pivoted on her foot and skipped to the couch where the rest of the 01 line sat. "Hewwo. What are you guys doing?" Minjung asked.

"Just hanging out. Talking about life." Minjoo told hugging a bear.

     "Our long awaited therapy session." Yuri added getting a laugh from Minjung.

      "We splitting up? Like usual?" Nako asked.

     "Yes take a pen. Write your concerns down. Blue ink to Minjoo's room and Black ink to Nakyul's room." Hitomi spoke. "There are blankets a stuffed animals on the ground in Minjoo's room. She said she doesn't want people on her bed so do not go on the bed."

     "Thanks Tomi-Ya." Minjoo smiled.

      "Then we can let the Unnie have the living room again. Don't forget that these things are confidential. No telling the other unless you are the one who voiced the concern." Hitomi spoke.

     "Yeokshi! Our 01 line leader." Minjung cooed grabbing a pen and an index card. She wrote down her concern and headed over to Minjoo's room as the other members grabbed their pens.

     The girl flicked the index card in her hand while sitting down. The door squeaked open and she saw the youngest from the 01 line. "Jo yul!"

     "Oh thank goodness. I think you're the right person to talk to about this with. Let me just text Tomi so she can let the others go to their rooms." Yuri told.

      "You wanna go first?" Minjung asked.

      "Depends on the concern. Mine's a bit serious."

      "Mine's sad."

01 line

Tomi: okay everyone is in their room.

Min 2: Do you have tissues?

Min 1: Can I be Min 2? It sounds more like my name. Min 1 sounds like yours.

Maknae: this isn't the time Joo.

75: Yes! Hii and I provided them.

Min 2: okay thanks!