Precious

"Unnie! Wake up!!!!" Yujin screamed. The younger girl shook the older causing Minjung to grumble.

     "Leave me alone Yujin." Minjung groaned throwing the comforters over her head.

     "But Unnie we have a schedule. And we got to be at City Hall soon. And we got to film variety shows. And we got to finish our reality show." Yujin informed.

      Nothing. The older girl—who was clearly still awake— Laid silently hoping the younger would go away. "I know you're awake. Come on get out of bed. Don't you find it weird that I'm up before you???? It's 7:30 you have thirty minutes to get ready!"

     Minjung groaned again. She reached for her red octopus 🐙—named Tako— before throwing it at Yujin. The taller girl blinked several times before standing to go into the living room. "Unnie's not getting up."

     "She's dead?" Yena shouted immediately followed by multiple facepalms.

     "I got it." Eunbi reassured. She walked into the room finding the younger curled up while hugging her ice bear plush. The leader kneeled to be at the same level at Minjung. She places a hand on the younger's nape feeling heat radiating off of it.

The younger turns over never letting go of the stuffed animal. Tears welled in her eyes as she looked to her leader. Eunbi quickly went to Minjung's closet to pick out clothes for her. Grey adidas sweat pants with a black t-shirt and a matching grey jacket. "Change into these okay? I know you don't want to do anything right now but we can't keep people waiting alright?"

Minjung nodded before changing into her clothes. Afterwards, she trudged into the living room and plopped onto the couch. She buried her face into a pillow.

"I got her." Hyewon announced. The rest of the girls climbed into the car and took their seats. Hyewon turned Minjung over before throwing the younger's arm over her shoulder. She then slipped her left arm under the younger's knees and her right arm under her back. Hyewon then lifted her to the car where Eunbi put a blanket over the younger.

Chaeyeon tossed two small pillows towards Eunbi. She placed one behind Minjung to support her back and allowed her to hug the other. Soon after Minjung fell asleep. "When did it get this bad?"

"I don't know."

"Luckily we've dealt with this before." Chaewon spoke.

"You're welcome." Hitomi chimed.

"Poor Jungie." Yuri sulked. Everyone silenced when whimpers sounded throughout the car. Hyewon looked down at her lap and saw Minjung crying.

"Should we buy her medicine?" Hyewon questioned.

"It doesn't work on her." Minjoo told. "But I know before, Iz*one, I used to just hug her and give her tea."

"Uh are you sure it's me that's supposed to hug her and not the other way around?" Hyewon asked as the younger girl wrapped her legs around the older. Once Minjung wrapped her legs around Hyewon's waist, she placed her head on the older's shoulder.

"Aww she's baby koala. It's adorable." Sakura pouted.

     "It's fine we'll make her food later." Nako smiled.

      "Unnie?" Minjung sniffled. Hyewon hummed while she caressed the younger's back. "It hurts a lot."

     "Don't worry we are here. We won't leave you unnie. Can someone search up how to get rid of cramps? Please. Minjung Unnie is too precious to be in this pain." Wonyoung comforted the older.

     "I got it!" Yena screamed. Minjung winced from her scream. "Sorry. One way is exercise. Or putting a heat pad on her stomach. A hot bath or rest."

     "Hot bath is out. Rest doesn't seem like it's helping. And I don't think we have a heat pad so we got to make her exercise I guess...." Yujin smirked.

     "We don't have time for that. Just put pressure on her stomach." Sakura spoke.

     "Guys quiet she fell asleep and she's not whimpering." Hyewon told. The girls looked to the front to see Minjung slumping over the armrest.

      "Well that's one way to put pressure on her stomach." Minjoo chuckled. "But we've arrived. Someone's gotta wake her up."

      "Not me unless you want the beast to be awakened." Yujin and Yena spoke.

     "Chaeyeon."

     The girls piled out of the car one by one. Chaeyeon lifted her until the younger sat upright. Minjung then stirred. "Unnie we are here already?"

     "Yeah we are. How are you feeling." Chaeyeon asked. She tucked a strand of hair behind the younger's ear.

     "My tummy is not hurting anymore."

     "That's good. You let us know if it's hurting again okay? Come on. Let's get ready for the event. We also need to bring in the surprise gift."

     "Okay." Minjung agreed following the older girl out of the car. Naturally, the younger linked arms with the older's before leaning her head on Chaeyeon's shoulder. The feather smiled before patting Minjung's head.

     Hours later, Minjung's Heart beat before the event started. She smiled to herself realizing how far she came from the girl who pulled around a wagon. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

In a blink of an eye, the event was over. Minjung stood with the rest of Izone looking to Wizone. She couldn't stop the tears that welled in her eyes. The koala accidentally made eye contact with Chaeyeon standing immediately to her right.

"왜 울어?(Wae uleo?,why are you crying?)" Chaeyeon asked. She pulled Minjung into her arms.

"Is Minjung crying? Haha!" Minjoo laughed. "Hehe Pabo." The older Min then gently removed the tears streaming down the younger's face.

"I...uh I just want to thank everyone for coming to support u-us. Although I may be lacking I will make sure to improve. So please look forward to it." Minjung cried.

"Also if you don't know, these past couple of weeks, Minjung has been in a lot of pain. This morning too she had trouble moving. The manager suggested she not perform today but she did anyways. That's how much she loves you guys. As her leader I want her to know that she is amazing. She has the biggest heart and I admire her for that." Eunbi noted.

"On top of that," Nako continued. "even through the pain she's been through, she still made something for you guys. As you know you guys filled out a survey while getting tickets for this event that asked your favorite color and your bias and stuff like that. That was Minjung. She spent the past week, on top of our schedule to make flowers for you. And she also got us to write notes for you guys. So let's say your favorite color is sky blue and Saku-Chan is your favorite member. Then you will have a blue flower and a message from Saku-Chan." Nako explained.

(Something like this

(Something like this.)

"We will be doing a couple more songs so the staff will be giving it to you as we do them. Enjoy." Yujin announced. "Everyone say thank you and I love you Minjung."

"Thank you! Saranghae Minjungie!" Wizone shouted.

"I love you too!" Minjung cheered creating a heart with her arms with tears in her eyes. Minjoo chuckled at the younger while tapping her butt.