Love

February 22, 2020

Minjoo woke with an arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled as she turned around to face the older girl. "Good morning love."

"Good morning flower." Chaewon smiled. Minjoo stretched before moving to wake up her roommates.

Minjoo started with kicking the bottom of Yujin's mattress. Yujin groaned before throwing the covers over her head. When she sat up to wake Minjung, Minjoo furrowed her eyes.

Minjoo smelled eggs cooking with a bit of garlic sprinkled in. She got up from the bed and ran out into the living room. There, Minjoo found Minjung dressed and making breakfast. "Oh thank god. You haven't gotten up early to make breakfast well since September. I'm so happy you're finally okay."

" I wasn't really thinking about it I just woke up naturally and decided to make breakfast."

"That's what I'm saying you haven't woke up naturally this early in months. It's six in the morning. The dorm has been missing its morning breakfast smell."

Minjung smiled as she slid the omelette onto a ceramic plate and placing it in the final spot. She let her shoulders drop before looking at Minjoo. She hopped over to the other dorm to wake the girls up. When she entered the apartment, Chaeyeon peeked her head to see who it was. "Breakfast is ready over on our side. Unnie."

"Wow look at you up so early." Chaeyeon greeted as she ruffled the younger's hair. Minjung beamed a smile.

She then walked over to the larger room. She shook tapped Yuri first and woke her up. The main vocalist was the easiest to wake up. After Yuri, was Nako and Wonyoung. Minjung climbed Wonyoung's ladder and shook the giant baby awake. "Wonyoung-ah. I made breakfast at the other dorm so get changed quickly so you can still eat the while they are hot."

"Say no more unnie. I haven't had food in a while." Wonyoung announced. Minjung chuckled hearing the maknae's words.

"You must be starved." Minjung acknowledged. She stroked the baby's head before jumping to the other ladder.

"I really hope you don't fall off." Nako mumbled with her eyes closed. Minjung paused in her spot. She looked down to her feet.

"Don't worry my foot is securely fastened. I made breakfast so get ready." Minjung informed. she climbed down the ladder and turned to the eldest in the room. Minjung took her phone out of her pocket and captured Sakura with her eyes and mouth open. She was still fast asleep. "Unnie wake up. We have a schedule today. You need to get up."

"mm.. a couple more minutes." Sakura whined.

"If I give you a couple more minutes then I would have to give everyone else a couple more minutes." Minjung pouted. "And everyone will be waiting for breakfast."

"Then they can wait a little bit can't they?" Sakura asked out stretching her arms. Minjung sighed in defeat. Nothing she did would get Sakura out of bed faster. True to her Koala nickname, she laid next to Sakura and threw her leg over the older girl. "Fine just a couple of minutes unnie." Minjung pouted. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax in Sakura's arms.

      After a couple of seconds, Minjung opened her eyes. She heard pounding in her ears and she felt it on her chest. The younger girl pulled away to looked down at her chest. "Okay Unnie get up." Minjung spoke as her voice shook.

     Minjung rolled off the bed and walked out of the room and back to her dorm. She barged into the her dorm and clutched her heart. The girl did not say anything to the girls already sitting at the table.