Love Bubble

Okay..... I really thought I posted this..... whoop sorry It's late.

     Minjung stretched when a beam of light shined through the blinds. She turned to her right thinking she was on her own bed.

     Oh was she wrong. When she didn't feel Yujin's bed. Her eyes widened. She let gravity take the wheel relaxing her muscles. Her foot got stuck in one of the rungs of the bunk ladder. Her upper body continued to fall. She quickly unlatched her foot from the ladder to flip over and land on her feet as she squatted.

     She then plopped onto the group with her right hand over her heart. "Are you okay Jung!" Yena questioned.

     "I-Uh... I- I...did a flip!" The younger cheered.

     "Sshhh. Not so loud. The others are sleeping. But you're okay then?"

     "I think so." Minjung smiled. Yena opened her arms as Minjung climbed up into Yuri's bed. Yuri stirred turning to Minjung hugging her. "Hehe a Joyuriz sandwich."

     "Did you guys hear that boom sound?" Yuri mumbled.

     "Oh yeah Minjung fell from Nako's bed."

     "WHAT!!!" Yuri yelled.

The other girls in the room jolted in their sleep. Sakura's glint in her eyes made Yuri sink into her pillow. "If you're going to yell might as well say what happened." Sakura growled.

     "Minjung fell off the be-"

     "NO I DIDNT."

     "WHAT!" The girls screamed. Now if Yuri was loud, then collectively with  the three other girls, Minjung knew she wouldn't like the next couple of hours.

     "Wrap her in a bubble." Nako declared. Minjung did the biggest eye roll as two of the JoYuriz wrapped her in the blanket.

     "It's not like I hurt myself?"

     "With your track record, that's bad Unnie."

     "Not it's not."

     "You've literally tripped over nothing."

     "That is not true."

     Yena arched her eyebrow. She pulled out her phone to show a compilation of Minjung tripping. Minjung opened her mouth to refute but another video compilation of her dropping food stopped her. "What does tha—" Yena showed her a video of Minjung running into things.

     Minjung sighed. She swung her tightly bonded legs in the suffocating blanket over the bedside. She harshly kicked Yena before trying to hop out of the room. She didn't make it out of the room. Minjung had slipped on a jacket, courtesy of Yena. Like slipping on a banana peel, the girl crashed to the ground. "I get it. I'm a little clumsy."

     "A little? You can trip on cue." Yena called.

     "Don't you mean cry on cue?" Hitomi spoke peeking her head through the wooden door.

     "It's not even crying on cue. She's just sensitive." Chaeyeon added.

     "Wow I feel loved." Minjung deadpanned. She lifted her head before trying to stand. Twist and turn, wiggle and squirm, the koala flopped around like a fish out of water. "Please help." She breathed.

     "No you can lay in the floor until 9am." Yena told laying next to Yuri. Her face fell as she tried to reach for the blanket. She searched and searched for the soft comforter. Unable to reach it, Yena sat up only to make eye contact with Minjung.