This is More than Cuddling

Minjung stormed into the kitchen before plopping onto her own chair. She slammed her face into the table making a noise a tyrannosauruses would fear. Sakura patted the younger's head knowing exactly what was swirling through Minjung's head.

"It's only postponed Jung. It's not cancelled." Sakura reassured.

"But it's not even our fault we didn't even know. Why are we being punished?" Minjung growled.

"Well I'll tell you this. We are Izone. And it's made up of Eunbi Unnie, Saku-Chan, Hyewon, Yena, me, Chaewon, Minjoo, Nako, Minjung, Hitomi, Yuri, Yujin, Wonyoung. Nothing can change that." Chaeyeon announced.

"But it still doesn't feel good to have our comeback postponed." Yuri spoke.

"Okay what could we do to make everyone feel better?" Chaewon asked.

"I have a suggestion." Yujin claimed. "I know Minjung Unnie will love it." The older girl looked to the younger with a questioning look. "A CUDDLE PARTY!!!!!"

"I love it let's do it!" Minjung cheered.

     The girls gathered in the living room minutes later in their pajamas. "I want to cuddle with Minjung Unnie." Wonyoung announced.

     "No I want to cuddle with her!" Yuri whined.

     "But I haven't cuddled with Jungie in forever." Minjoo sulked.

     "Don't you two have girlfriends."

     "Yeah but you're a good cuddler." Yena admitted as everyone nodded.

     "Go cuddle with your girlfriends." Minjung ordered walking over to koala hug Wonyoung.

"Yay!!!!" Wonyoung cheered.

The girls then ran to their rooms to pull their mattresses into the living room. Minjung was so into the cuddle party that she forgot she hid her journal under her mattress. When she pulled the mattress off the frame, her notebook followed the mattress and fell to the ground.

Both girls stared at the booklet on the ground. Yujin, pushes the mattress out of the room as if she didn't see it. Minjung smiled to herself. Yujin cared. Under any other circumstance, Yujin would've gone for the journal, but she knew how much pain Minjung was going through at the moment.

Minjung placed the notebook on her desk before walking into the living room. The room had turned to a bouncy house. Every single cubic centimeter of the living room filled with mattresses.

Minjung hopped into the living room with her ice bear plush before jumping into the maknae's lap. "Ack! Unnie!"

"Sorry."

"Okay what movie shall we watch while we cuddle?" Eunbi asked holding up VHS tapes. "Lion King or The Princess and the Frog?"

"Oh my god I haven't seen VHS tapes in forever." Minjung exclaimed.

"What the heck are VHS tapes?" The maknae's beside Minjung asked.

"I am seriously born out of my time. How do y'all not know what VHS tapes are?" Minjung asked walking to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"But can you even play them?" Hyewon asked.

"Ah- I forgot the player!"

"I think they're both on Netflix." Yujin claimed.

"Ok time to Netflix and Chill." Hitomi cheered.

"Yeah!" The rest of the girls agreed.