My Sunshine

The door slammed open with a loud boom. "Minjoo I need your help." Minjung voiced.

      "Wake everyone else up while you're at it." Chaewon groaned. She turned her back towards the door exposing her bare back to Minjung. The older Kim wrapped her arms around Minjoo's waist and buried her face in the younger's neck.

      Minjoo hummed and threw her arms around Chaewon's neck bringing her face to her own. After a few seconds of making out, Chaewon rolled onto Minjoo and made her way down to Minjoo's jaw and neck.

      Minjung closed the door hearing giggles from the room before she walked away. She slouched at the kitchen table propping her head up with her elbow. "What did you need Minjoo for?" A girl asked with her back towards Minjung.

     "I needed her advice for something."

      "This early in the morning? Must be urgent."

      "A bit. Yeah. What are you doing up Tomi?"

      "Making breakfast. Maybe going for a jog later.

     "Look at you being productive." Minjung smiled.

     "Healthy mind, healthy life."

     The door clicked open causing Minjung to turn. An ear-to-ear smile appeared on her face. "Good morning you two."

      "Hello love." Minjung smiled looking up from her chair. Sakura cupped her face and kissed her lips.

      "See this is the couple I want to see. Minimal PDA and it's cute." Hitomi claimed. "The other couples are either too cheesy-"

     "2Kim."

     "-too distant." 

     "Yulyen."

     "-or too horny."

     "KangBi."

      "Not to even mention the fact that that I don't know what the heck Yuri and Hyewon on doing."

      "No one does." Minjung shrugged. "But it's not my business to get involved with someone else's relationship. You can ask them."

     "Oofers." Hitomi sighed.

      "Oofers?" Sakura questioned.

      "That one is my fault. I say weird things."

      "Yeah that's why you're so awkward and cute." Sakura cooed patting Minjung's head. "You need Minjoo for something? Anything happening today?"

       "My mom is planning for me to meet up with her...and her boyfriend."

      "Oh my god. You serious?" Hitomi asked with her eyes widening and sitting up straighter in her chair. "Is it him?"

      "I don't know. Help I'm nervous."

       "Don't be nervous just be yourself."

      "Okay yeah that. But also COVID. It's getting worse. Maybe I should reschedule so I don't put us at risk for the comeback."

"You could always do it online. We can kick Wonyoung out of the room and not allow anyone to enter. We can do it during a spontaneous game night."

"That's not a bad idea. If we start about an hour before the meeting then we can sneak you away." Hitomi joined.

"That sounds perfect except for one problem. The game we play is going to determine how loud and distracted we'll be."