Commander Minjung

"Wait so he's your dad?" Yujin asked walking into the car.

      "I didn't say that. I said I think he is." Minjung followed taking her spot in the vehicle.

      "Let's not talk about this right now." Eunbi reminded.

      "But if it's true, they don't know that you know." Yena admitted.

      "Yeah so if you run into him, it'll be pretty awkward." Yuri added.

      "But how do we know that he knows if it's true?" Hitomi asked.

       "This is getting too complicated and confusing. Let's all just enjoy today. We can worry about that on a different day." Chaeyeon suggested.

       "This last part of the year drains me. Why do you all have to have birthdays near each other?" Hyewon complained.

       "Well we can't decide when we're born Hye. Besides, your birthday is close to Nako's and Minjung's." Yena remarked.

       "Those are a week apart. So we have time to prepare." Minjung backed up Hyewon.

       "It's like planning a surprise party with you but also one for you." Chaewon told. "That's hard."

       "I thought out of all the birthdays you would love August to October since that's the time with the most cake." Eunbi claimed towards Hyewon.

       "I like the cake. Just not the party planning."

      "I liked it. It gave me something to do." Chaeyeon spoke. "But on top of the concert preparations, it's not as bad as you think."

       "See this is why Chaeyeon Unnie and Nako has the best parties." Hitomi sighed. "That's the longest gap where there aren't any birthdays so better planning."

       "Hey at least we all get parties okay." Sakura spoke.

      "Where do you think we're going today Unnies?"

       "Ganghwado! Wait there's good food here!" Yuri cheered.

       "Let's go let's go!"

       As the car drove further and further and away from the city, the thirteen girls became uneasy. They were in a forest and they became silent. Minjung looked around for a road signs Incase. When they arrived, everyone saw the old building.

      They were told to go inside. As the girls wearily stepped inside, Minjung, who was rounding out the rear, picked up a fairly large stone from the ground. The rock fit in her hand and was easy enough to throw. It was also large enough to hurt.

      The girls walked in to find a  walkie talkies. Eunbi and Minjung looked around and found someone standing at the end of the hallway.

      "Guys there is someone over there." Eunbi called.

      The girls looked in that direction and squealed. "Everyone gather up." The man said. The girls happily ran to the man. "The tallest, kijun"

     Yujin raised her hand and repeated after him. "kijun"

     "Louder."

     "Kijun."

     "Even louder."

    "Say it like you're yelling at me for making fun of you in glasses." Minjung whispered.

   "KIJUN!" Yujin shouted.

   "Yes like that. Ms.Park."

   "Lieutenant Rhee." Minjung greeted with a salute.

     He returned the gesture. "Drop the rock."