Game Night

"Hey Nako, Minjung wants you in the room." Hyewon told. Nako hopped off from her spot on the couch. She waltzed to Minjung's room. Knock knock. Minjung didn't answer. Nako slowly opened the door to the younger girl. A smile appeared when Nako found Minjung asleep.

     With one swift motion, Nako stood next to Minjung. Her eyes wandered to the Pooh Bear plush that Minjung had at the corner of the bed. Nako sighed. Then Minjung stirred. "Nako?"

     The older girl smiled before climbing into the bed. Minjung wrapped the blanket around the shorter girl before heading off to dreamland again. Screams and chuckles rang threw the room. "I might've forgotten to close the door." Nako whispered.

     Minjung groaned. "Minjoo! Close the door!" She yelled. Minjoo leaned against the door with her arms crossed.

     "MiNjoO cLosE tHe dOor. You got hands and feet do it yourself." Minjoo retorted placing her hands on her hips.

     "But you're at the door already." Minjung whined. "And I got a headache."

      "Girl I have a headache every time I'm around you. Do you see me complaining?"

     "Right now."

     "You're unbelievable Jung. Oh Yena asks how long your nap is gonna be. She wants to team up with you for Smash Bros Ultimate."

    "Tell her she's losing today."

    "WHAT!!!! BUT ITS GAME NIGHT! And ever since you and Hyewon split, I've been winning game nights."

     Minjung had nothing to say. She stared at the older girl like deer in headlights. A grin appeared on her face as she nodded her head with the new information. Minjung will use that. With the disapproval of the older June baby, Minjung crawled out of bed. "Only if you pay for dinner."

"I hate you."

"Do you want to win or not?"

"Fine come help me win." Yena agreed. She took Minjung by the arm. As they got to the living room, Yena handed Minjung a controller. "Hyewon! You have met your match! Prepare to die!"

"Nuh uh I've recruited Sakura on my team." Hyewon smirked.

"Then shall we start!" Yena challenged.

Minjung picked Chrom as her character. Sakura chose Roy, as Hyewon chose Bayonetta. Yena chose Ridley. Once the game started, Sakura and Byewon both went for Yena. They both spam attacked Yena.

Minjung grabbed Sakura and attacked her. Her goal was to keep Sakura away from her teammate. Hyewon knocked Yena off of the stage. She waited for Yena to return in order to attack. Minjung saw this and attacked Hyewon.

As Hyewon was off stage, Yena managed to get back on. Unlike Hyewon though, Minjung jumped off the ledge and attacked Hyewon. Hyewon countered Minjung and attacked her. Minjung fell but made a full recovery grabbing the ledge.

Meanwhile, Sakura has her face dragged on the ground by Ridley. After that Minjung sprinted across the stage to spike Sakura down. Sakura lost a stock. Yena celebrated, throwing her hands off of the controller. A bad move honestly. Hyewon took the controller and threw it across the room. If only Yena was playing alone, that would've worked.

Minjung pauses the game and sighed. "I never thought you'd stoop that low."

"Yena started it. She pulled an injured girl out of bed so she has a chance of winning." Sakura defended Hyewon.

"Okay anyways back to the game."

Hyewon targeted Yena, after all, she had taken lots of hits. Hyewon used her special to kill Yena. She then helped Sakura with Minjung. Though Minjung had spammed her attack on Sakura. She quickly threw Sakura off of the ledge.