Breakfast Club

Minjung stretched her limbs as felt smaller limbs wrap around her torso. She looked to the source of the hand and sighed seeing who it was. "Don't fall off the bed like last time." The smaller girl mumbled.

    "I won't." Minjung assured. She patted Nako's head before climbing down the ladder. As her feet touched the ground, She found Yena and Yuri cuddling. "Aww. Cute."

     "Nothing Yena does is cute." Sakura cooed.

     "Oh Kura! You're awake! How'd you sleep?" Minjung inquired. No response. Minjung awkwardly stood by the ladder waiting for Sakura to reply. After a minute, she noticed that the older girl had not blinked. "Ok never mind."

     Minjung skipped to the kitchen. She grabbed some eggs and Bulgogi. She fried the egg, sunny side up version. She cooked some rice and the bulgogi. Then she placed the egg neatly on top.

     Yena walked out of the room yawning. "Wow! You're cooking?"

     "You say that like you've never seen me cook before."

     "Because I haven't."

"What you were at the cook off between me and Chaeyeon Unnie." Minjung growled.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean that I saw you cook." Yena teased. "Anyway, you didn't make any for me? You're favorite Unnie?"

"You're not my favorite Unnie."

"You're favorite Unnie that can make the water droplet sound!" Yena claimed determined to be Minjung's favorite something.

"Nope. I can do the water droplet sound as well so why would I like you?"

"You're favorite pain in the ass."

"Yujin."

"Favorite duck?"

"...sure."

"Yay!!!! I'm you're favorite duck!!!" Yena cheered. "But seriously you didn't make any for me?"

"This isn't even for me." Minjung sighed walking past the older girl. She placed the bowl onto a tray with a warm cup of tea.

"Oh my god it's for Nako isn't it?"

"What's wrong with that?"

     "Wow she's lucky. You've never made breakfast for me and I've known you longer." Yena whined.

     "Sometimes I wonder why you're older than me."

     "Because my parents had sex before yours."

     "Okay then." Minjung groaned walking past the older girl. She climbed the ladder and placed the tray on the bed caddy. "Nako-Chan. I made breakfast."

     "Was that the smell I was smelling?" Nako asked. Minjung nodded unable to hind her smile. "Thanks Jungie."

     "No problem Nako."

     Yena followed Minjung as the younger went back to her own room. "No but seriously. Breakfast in bed?? Why haven't I had that before?"

     "I have literally cooked for you multiple times."

     "But I want breakfast in bed!" Yena whined she pulled on Minjung's coat before being dragged into the dorm. "Minjung. Please. I want breakfast in bed."

     "That is not something I want to hear in the morning." Chaewon growled.

     "Sorry Yena is being a big baby."