Bachlorette

The alarm blared. It screamed like a child crying. But soon it stopped. It hasn't stopped unless Minjoo did it herself. She sat up. The oldest in the room turned to her left. She saw a dark silhouette heading to the bathroom.

Minjoo quickly climbed down the ladder before rushing into the bathroom. "Ahhhh! Minjoo! Knock for crying out loud?"?

"When did you get in here?"

"Last night. Haha you say that like I don't live here anymore."

     "Well...."

     "Shut the fuck up you had sex on my bed."

     "I'm sorry!"

     "Wow I've missed these arguments." Yujin told while popping her head in. Minjung furrowed her brows and looked between her two roommates. She pushed Minjoo out of the restroom before slamming the door shut. Muffled cries could be heard through the door as Minjoo complained.

     "Did you hear all of that?" Minjung harshly whispered.

     "Yeah."

     "Are you okay?"

     "Yeah of course. Besides I'm over Unnie."

     "You're what now?"

     "Yeah. And you know me. I really love telling secrets but I'm not allowed to. The only person I'm allowed to tell is you. By order of Wonyoung."

     "Tell me what?"

    The taller girl leaned closer to the older. "Wonyoung and I are dating."
Minjung wanted to scream. But she knew she couldn't. Instead she let her eyes go wide.

     "Bro! Good for you!!!! When did this start?"

     "Yesterday."

      "Whooo!!!" Minjung cheered. "Hurt her and I'll kill you."

"Hey guys can you open the door now?" Minjoo asked through the door. Minjung looked up to Yujin and nodded.

     Yujin opened the door and the three of them got ready together. Afterwards the three maknaes met the others in the living room.

     Chaewon grumbled but did a 180 when Minjoo walked out. She jumped from the couch before dashing to Minjoo. "Oh thank god. I was a fifth wheel the whole night. Yena and Yuri cuddling and Hyewon and Eunbi Unnie making out. When did you get here?" Chaewon complained.

     "Why didn't you just go over to Minjoo?" Yujin asked.

     "Then I'd have to climb down my bed. Lug myself across the dorm and rock climb up Minjoo's bed." Chaewon complained.

     Minjung opened her mouth to speak. She left it open as nothing came out of her voice box. The koala scrunched face before closing her mouth. "Are we all ready to go to dorm one for Chaeyeon unnie's breakfast?" the girl changed the subject.

     "Me!" Yuri yelled throwing her arms up. She ran to Minjung wrapping her arm around the slightly older's left arm. Minjung ruffled the younger hamster's hair as they walked to the other dorm. Remnants of their conversation muffled as the door closed behind the duo. Something along the lines of how did Yuri sleep.

     Minjung always started simple conversations to anyone around her. Whether the person was older or younger. Yena gleamed watching the two younger girls. Anyone else and she would be jealous, but for Minjung, she knew the koala was genuine. The duck flicked her eyes towards the dorm two elders. She walked out of the dorm after her girlfriend and friend. Then her heart twisted knowing that the koala was ever hurt. Tension had been growing between the two 99ers. Yena knew she could do nothing as she'd get her ass whooped by Eunbi. Besides, Minjung isn't glaring or being malicious in trying to break those two up.