A Little Bit Drunk

January 12, 2021

"Hehehehe." Minjung giggled with the wine glass between her fingers. She leaned against her arm. "Soo... when drinking with sunbaes, you turn away from them right?" The girl asked slowly.

"Yes." Yena acknowledged. She poured another drink for Minjung.

"What if I'm in the middle of two sunbaes." Minjung asked.

Chaeyeon, who sat across the younger spoke. "You break your spine and turn all the way around."

Minjung giggled again. "How can I break my back when I already did carrying the whole team."

"Ooh hoo! The confidence is oozing out of you." Hyewon smirked.

"Maybe...I'm the confident drunk." Minjung giggled.

"No you're the giggly drunk." Chaeyeon laughed.

"Wanna play a game?" Yena asked. "Take a break from the wine."

"What kind of game?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Vodka or Water?" Yena suggested.

"Okay but someone else is pouring the drinks. You're gonna give me all the vodka." Minjung said.

"We're not getting you drunk if that's what you're saying." Hyewon smiled. She handed Minjung a glass of water. "Drink this. And do not under any circumstance go pee."

"Mmhm once you go, you open a well you can't close." Chaeyeon agreed.

"So why me? Why are you guys drinking with me?" Minjung questioned.

"They're trying to exploit your secrets." Hitomi said walking into the room.

"The rest of the 01 line are watching their drama. Since you're not really into those things, we thought we'd teach you to drink." Chaeyeon told. "It's also my late birthday wish."

"Yeah Eunbi's out with the twin giants. And Sakura's playing her games."

"Why aren't you guys playing?"

"Drinking is fun too." Yena shrugged. "When Eunbi Unnie is out we can drink something other than water."

"You mean sprite." Chaeyeon corrected.

"Did you ask Yujin to ask Eunbi Unnie to take her and Wonyo out." Minjung glared.

"No....." Yena lied.

"That's a lie. Drink!" Hyewon laughed.

"I would like to donate my drink to Minjung."

"What?"

"Puhahahahaha." Chaeyeon laughed. "You have to accept it."

"That's not a rule."

"It's not but it's my birthday wish." Chaeyeon cooed.

Minjung sighed and grabbed the cup of soju. The girls placed the tip of the cup to her lips. The mix of sweet and bitterness coated her mouth before sliding down her throat. "Eugh. It's like bad but good at the same time."

       "It's like every alcohol you've had before."

      "So let's start! Chaewon! Can you pour us the drinks?"

     "Wait a sec. I don't want Chaewon Unnie to pour us the drinks." Minjung complained.

      "Why not?" Chaewon asked walking over.