Pool Days

July 20
"Canon Ball!" Yujin screamed as she sprinted across the deck before curling up and jumping into the pool.

Minjung stepped into the empty area before looking over to Minjoo and holding out her hand. The older girl rolled her eyes, giving Minjung a 10,000 won bill. The girl did a little dance before putting it in her wallet next to Sakura.

Her girlfriend peeled off her white T-shirt showing off her torso and legs. Minjung stared at the older. Red painted her face as she turned away from the girl. "Ah ha look at Minjung." Chaeyeon called to everyone. Minjung shook her head beforer placing her things down.

       "I will just be tanning over here," Minjoo said. She put on her sunglasses and basked in the sun's glory. Hyewon and Sakura joined her.
Wonyoung followed her Unnies.

     Yujin hopped out of the pool to wrap her arms around Yena. The older girl began to flail her limbs. As Yujin neared the edge, Chaeyeon pushed them in. "Yah! Lee Chaeyeon!"

       "Sorry not sorry!" Chaeyeon yelled jumping into the pool. When she surfaced, she began splashing Yena. "You can't catch me!" She and Yujin began swimming across the pool to the shallow end.

      Hitomi watches them before shaking her head. She stuck her feet in the water. The girl wore shorts,a white tee and sunglasses. Nako sat next to her using an air pump. The shorter girl exasperated as Hitomi looked at her. The younger grabbed the pump helping Nako with the turtle floaty.

Eunbi is on the deck stretching. After ten minutes, she dove into the pool. Professionally, she did her laps. Yuri has joined the ChaeYenJin trio with their games. She clung onto Yena's back laughing wholeheartedly as Yena made an attempt to thwart off the attackers from her princess. "Don't come any closer it I will drown you."

Minjung and Chaewon places their hands on the pool side looking up at their girlfriends. Chaewon rested her arms on the deck. "It's rude to stare Chaewon." Minjoo told.

"I'm gazing." Chaewon gawked. "It's not my fault you're a beauty."

"Alright imma drown myself now." Minjung mumbled. Sakura flicked her head up, the towel on her face dropped to her stomach.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing.... Chaewon's being a perv." Minjung told warning a slap.

"I am not a perv. If anything, you are, Miss staring at her girlfriend."

"Remind me what you were just doing?"

"Gazing. It's different!" Chaewon huffed.

"Mmm....you tell her that." Minjung mumbled before swimming away. She swam to Hitomi who clutched at her stomach.

"You okay?"

"I'm okay. Just wish I could jump into the pool and not be roasted by the sun." Hitomi responded.

"Oh..." Minjung sulked. She heaved herself out of the pool and grabbed her cap on her way to the towel bin. When she came back, she placed the cap on Hitomi's head before jumping into the pool with the towel in hand. Minjung dunked the white towel in the water before throwing it around Hitomi's shoulders.

"You know your head is small."

"Shut up I'm trying to help you cool off." Minjung growled.

"Thanks Jung."

"Your welcome." Minjung smiled. She looked at the rest of the girls in the pool. "Yah An Yujin! Stop holding her head under the water! She can drown!" She yelled.