1st Look

Yeah.... I don't think I'm gonna put dates on the chapters any more.... it kinda restricts me to what I can write.... also in this story I'm still in March and it's May right now.... I'm so behind.

~~~~~
     "Alright have fun!" Eunbi waved. Minjoo closed the door while the other girls waved.

      "This is going to be so fun!" Yuri cheered. She held onto Hitomi's arm and shook her.

       "We've never done an 01line photo shoot before. I'm excited!!" Minjung exclaimed all giddy.

        "We've never actually done an 01 line thing besides the Korean Lessons." Nako realized.

         "We did go watch a movie together and eat together." Minjoo pointed.

       "But we always had other people join so it's nice that we finally have something to ourselves." Hitomi reminded.

        "Ooh... time for gossip!!! How's everyone's new roommate?" Yuri asked.

        "Sakura Unnie is never in the room. She's always playing video games." Minjoo sighed.

       "Yena Unnie too." Hitomi acknowledge. "I wanted to talk to my roommate before I go to sleep."

       Minjung and Nako side glanced each other with a smirk. Nako threw her arms back from onto the seat similar to her fan war with Sakura. "We got you beat." The June babies said.

       "What?" What do you guys do then?"

     Minjung smiled and pulled out her phone which had her Irish number from when she was young. It was her emergency phone when she was a toddler and her father's work was in Ireland. No one knew about it. Except for Nako for obvious reasons. Minjung dialed a number by heart and sat waiting for the recipient to answer. MInjung put it on speaker. "Hello?"

      "Oh my god!!!" Minjung exclaimed with a higher pitched voice unrecognizable to her own. "You picked up!!! I can't believe it! I'm such a big fan!! I've known about you since Produce 48. I want to say that I am totally in love with you and ask if I can marry you."

      "Uh... I'm flattered but you should not call me anymore. I'm sorry."

       "What? Do you know how much I did to get this number. Not much, but only I have your number and I can easily tell other people."

       "I'm blocking you."

      "Fine then I'll tell the world your number and I will disclose your relationship." she challenged.

      "What are you talking about I'm not in a relationship."

     "Hmm... wait until your significant other hears that Ori Yena."

     "Minjung? Yah you wait until you get home. I will-"

      "Yah. Are you going to hurt me? I can't believe you would do this Yena. I'm breaking up with you." Minjung answered sounding scarily like Yuri along with her Busan accent. This made the real Jo Yuri's mouth drop to the ground.

      "No wait. Jo YUL I didn't mean that I thought you were Minjung." Yena panicked.

      "I am Minjung." the latter said with her regular voice.

       "Yah. Is Yuri in on this prank?"

      "No. That was me. Along with the crazy fan."

      "What the duck? I'm so confused."

     "It was 100% me."

     The line went dead. Minjung and Nako looked at each other before laughing. They couldn't believe they made Yena feel terrified, and panicked so quickly. "You two are monsters." Minjoo stated.