Hiking

"Haha! I've finished!" Minjung cheered. She handed her papers over to the older girl. Minjoo started at her.

     She accepted the papers before smirking. Within a blink of an eye, the older girl stood. She grabbed the doorknob. "Chaewon-ah!!! I finished the puzzle."

     Minjung's eyes widened. She bursted out the door determined to catch Minjoo. Just as Minjoo handed over the papers, the younger girl tackled her. The two girls wrestled on the ground. They gathered the attention of the other girls.

     There was no way Minjoo could win. The younger girl was stronger and heavier. Except one way, though it was dangerous. The older girl latched her hand around Minjung's ankle. As she held up the younger's foot, Minjoo used her other hand to tickle the younger.

     A shriek sounded throughout the room. Minjung jerked her feet away kicking the older girl's hand. Minjoo flinched before glaring at the younger girl. Minjoo launched a tickle attack as Minjung countered with a kicking attack.

     "Yep all the boxes are correct." Chaewon checked. That stopped the two. Minjoo rose with a shining smile.

     "That means you have to make lunch tomorrow." Minjoo teased.

     "That is my paper. I finished that. Not Minjoo." Minjung announced following Minjoo up.

     "She turned it in first so I gotta give it to her." Chaewon shrugged.

     "Fine. But don't be surprised if your food is poisoned tomorrow." Minjung mumbled.

     "So where are you guys going tomorrow?" Wonyoung asked.

     "To hangout. It's been a while since Minjung and I had a one on one." Minjoo told.

     "Yes but where?" Yujin asked.

     "Wait hold on. Yuri can you stop cuddling with your girlfriend real quick? I'm gonna tell Yena where I'm going and she's gonna blurt it out." Minjung smiled.

     Yena grumbled and detached herself from her girlfriend's hold. Minjung then told Yena. "Minjoo and I are going on a hike tomorrow."

     "YOU AND MINJOO ARE GOING ON A HIKE TOMORROW?" Yena blurted. The room bursted into laughter at how extra the two Hanlim Girls were.

"You two have fun tomorrow then." Yuri smiled. "I'll go on a date with Yena."

"And I'll go with Wonyoung!" Yujin announced. Both Minjung and Wonyoung looked at the tall girl with wide eyes.

"You and Wonyoung are going on a date?" Chaeyeon asked raising her eyebrow.

Yujin panicked. "No no no not a date. I just wanted to hangout with Wonyoung tomorrow."

"Sounds like a date to me." Sakura chimed.

"What's wrong with two best friends hanging out?" Minjung saved.

"Come on let's go back to gaming." Wonyoung told holding Yujin by the wrist. Minjung smiled at the sight.

Ring ring ring. Alright who decided to get up this early? Yujin stirred in her bed. She threw the blankets over her head. The lights flicked on. "Get up bedhead we got a subway to catch." Minjoo told.

"I'm up I'm up." Minjung groaned. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair. Then she put on black leggings with a white turtle neck and a black sweater with cherries on it.

"Hey can you get the water from the fridge?" Minjoo asked. Minjung furrowed her eyes. They both had their own thermal water bottles. She proceeded to the fridge.