Determination

January 21, 2020
Minjung woke up to the blaring alarm that had rang throughout the room. Minjoo sat up as Yujin groaned. The koala, while still under her bed sheets, rolled off the bed and to the phone. She ended to alarm with her chin.

Minjoo stepped over Minjung while pouting her lips looking for something comfortable to wear. "Jung, Jin. Get out of bed we got practice."

Yujin threw her blanket over her hand as Minjung wiped the sleepiness out of her eyes. The older of the two went from lying on the ground to standing up without disrupting her cocoon. She smiled towards Minjoo while hopping into the bathroom.

Without looking back, Minjoo held onto the blanket as the younger spun out of it. She then yeeted the blanket onto Minjung's pullout bed.

"Thanks." Minjung told.

"Dork."

Minjung ties her hair up in a high ponytail. She wore a white sweater and black jeans. On the white sweater, it read: I'm the favorite child because I don't have younger siblings.

      "Can you wake Yujin?" Minjoo asked finishing her makeup.

      "Yujin, Jaemin is going to the company to bring us food." Minjung told. Yujin immediately threw her blanket off of herself.

     "He better come or I'm going to step on you." Yujin grumbled. Minjung nodded as she walked out of the room.

      "See you later Jung." Minjoo called. Minjung waved. As she left the dorm, she saw Eunbi and Hyewon cuddling on the couch. The girl walked towards the couple and draped a blanket over them before heading down the icy roads with her oversized coat.

      The wind beat her face as she stepped out into the cold. It's been a week since she was reunited with the girls. Each day she went earlier and stayed later. She was focused on nothing more than being ready for the fans.

      She connected her phone while walking to the subway. "Hello?"

      "I told Yujin that you would make food for them if she got out of bed."

      "Oh alright. What does she want?" Jaemin laughed.

      "I'm not sure, but since it's cold, maybe something that'll warm the girls up. Maybe Ramyeon."

      "Ooh I can make Samgyeopsal with ramyeon? And I could make some fish cakes as well." Jaemin offered.

       "Ooh. Yujin said we should open a restaurant." Minjung told.

       "Haha maybe after Idol life. Do you have any events coming up soon?"

       "You didn't here it from me but mark your calendar for February 17th." Minjung whispered.

       "I'm getting all three album sets right?" Jaemin asked.

      "Yeah. When is your next concert?"

      "In Japan on the 26th. I have a handshake event on the 28th in Tokyo. Hey are you going to the Seoul Music Awards?"

      "Uh I don't think we are." Minjung admitted.

      "Dang. Well if you are free on the 26th I can give you the tickets later."

       "If anything it's probably another practice day so I could probably go."

        "Okay I'll get to work on the food. Oh and the boys want takoyaki."

       "I'll see if I can make them before your concert."