Hi-chan Day

Although Minjung reunited with the rest of Izone, she has yet reunited with the fans. The thirteen girls planned to surprise their fans during Hitomi's birthday celebration.

After finishing preparations, Minjung tied her auburn red hair into a low ponytail with a matching red hat. She wore a black jacket and a white T-shirt. She sported dark blue jeans that reached her ankles with black Nike's.

Coincidently, one of their managers had dyed their hair the same color as Minjung. They planned to wear the same thing.

After the girls sang happy birthday to Hitomi, they sent in the "manager" onto the stream to cut the cake. Minjung gave each of the members a slice of cake. Nako, though in on the secret, couldn't hide her smile. The rest of the girls made eye contact with Minjung, but masked their excitement. She stood just visible from the side of the camera. Minjung left after cutting the cake.

Soon later, after the girls finished their birthday messages. They all hugged Hitomi. "Don't turn it off yet." One of the manager's spoke. An arm showed itself in front of a camera holding a letter.

Hitomi furrowed her eyebrows. Throughout all of their birthday celebrations, no one had ever received a letter. Yujin then widened her eyes. She clasped her hands and jumped in place.

"To Hitomi." The birthday girl read. The Tochigi girl turned the envelope over looking for the name. There was no return address.

"Is it from Minjung?" Chaeyeon asked.

"What! And she didn't send us letters! Our birthdays were only a week ago!" Yena cried.

"It's not a letter. I think it's a pen." Hitomi felt.

"Open it open it!" Nako bounced excitedly.

Hitomi smiled opening the envelope. She held up the pen. She noticed a small button on the side before curiously pressing it.

"Is this working? Hello. Oh well. Um. I found this pen in my brothers room and he said I could have it. I don't know if this will arrive before the other letters but Anyways. —- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hiichan! You may be savage but I like that we can joke around. I like it even more when you give me advice. Know that when you're ready, I'll give you advice too. I hope with... gosh... with the remaining time left as Izone we can become closer. Ooh and I have some medicine for you because your stomach hurts a lot sometimes. See you soon!!! Oh and happy late birthday to uri leader Eunbi Unnie and our personal duck. Bbyong!"

"Ah Unnie is so sweet!" Wonyoung cheered.

"She's always finding new ways to surprise us." Nako agreed.

The door squeaked open catching the attention of the twelve girls. No one moved. They sat with widened eyes and opened mouths. Yujin raised her hand to cover her mouth.

"Wait there are two managers."

"Find yourself a manager that would dye her hair just so you can surprise your fans. Annyeonghasaeyo! Long time no see!" Minjung greeted.

"Come into the camera!" Hitomi ordered.

Minjung popped her head into the camera. Being playful, she stared right into the camera with her right eye.

"Did you get my birthday message?" Minjung asked turning around as her hair smacked the camera causing it to fall from the tripod. "Ah!!!!! Wizone! Are you okay?"

"Still clumsy as ever." Minjoo laughed. Minjung smiled hearing those words as she repositioned the camera on the tripod. She then waltzed back to the group. Her hair was finally long enough to sway side to side.