Mission

"Uh Yujin! We have a problem!" Minjung shouted.

"I have my own problem! An angry Hyewon!" Yujin screamed running out of the room. "Here take her clothes."

Hyezilla came running out of the room. "Wait Hyewon! You don't want to kill Yujin."

"Give me one reason why."

"I'll make Tangsuyuk."

"Okay."

"You can't leave until you've had your tangsuyuk right?"

"No."

"Okay go back to packing." Minjung ordered patting Hyewon on the head.

"So what was your problem?"

"I need to go to the store to get the things for dinner."

"Okay I will hold down the fort and start with Yena Unnie. She'll make Yuri stay. Then Wonyo would stay because she wants Tangsuyuk. Then Yuri Unnie and Wonyo will Nah Chaeyeon Unnie to stay! That takes care of dorm one. Then! Onto Minjoo Unnie. She'll get Chaewon to stay with her. Then finally duck tape Eunbi Unnie to the chair."

"Roger that! I'm gonna buy Jjampong and jajamyeon so could you get their orders? And the Tangsuyuk."

     "Okay! See you later! Yena Unnie come! I need to tell you something!"

     Minjung shook her head before closing the door behind her. She climbed down the stairs. Once outside she walked towards the nearest Restaurant. Occasionally, she turned back to see if anyone was following her.

     She arrived at the store. On cue, Yujin called her. "Did you get their orders?"

     "Yeah. 8 jjajangmyeons and 4 jjambongs. 2 orders of honey walnut shrimp and 2 orders of tangsuyuk." Yujin responded.

      "Ok." Minjung nodded jotting  down the orders. "I see you later. Hello I would like to make an order." The cashier nodded ready for the order. "9 jajangmyeons, 4 jjapongs, 2 honey walnut shrimp and 2 tangsuyuk orders please."

    "It'll be about a thirty minute wait. Is that alright?"

     "It's perfect. Thank you."

     "It'll be 139,000₩." Minjung's eyes widened. She couldn't believe how cheap the total was, nonetheless, she paid it.

"The food will be ready in about thirty minutes."

"Thank you." Minjung sat down in the waiting area before getting her phone. "Hello? Manager Unnie? Could you come pick me up and help deliver the food for Izone." Soon afterwards, a familiar black van stopped in front of the restaurant. "Aw Unnie you dyed you hair back to its color."

"Minjung-ah my nieces were scared of me." Manager Unnie laughed. "Did you lose a bet or something? Why are you here by yourself?"

"The members were packing to get ready to rest at their own homes so I thought we should have dinner together."

"You're so sweet. I promise I will do everything I can to make you and Izone stay together." Manager Unnie told. The two sat together waiting for the food. When the food arrived, Minjung became Yujin. Meaning she became over excited. She bounced up and down, all while holding onto the manager. "Aiya this is too much Yujin right now calm down."

"Sorry." Minjung grabbed two bags loading it into the backseat. The manager grabbed two bags as well. The store clerk helped them with two bags.