True Feelings

February 28, 2020

It's been about a week and Sakura and Minjoo were the only ones who knew about her brother. She had told Minjoo but she never figured out how Sakura knew. She never really mustered up the courage to ask the older girl anyways.

They now had three new trophies because of the fiesta wins. Minjung sat at the kitchen table as Sakura played on her switch. "Minjung you should tell the members."

      Minjung let out a breath of air through her nose. "I don't even know how you found out."

      "I have big ears. I heard you in the car."

      "I didn't say anything in the car except for the time." Minjung told. "Anyway... Unnie. I recently found out that I haven't been texting Juri Unnie. So someone out there knows about how I feel towards everything."

      "Like?"

      "When I'm frustrated or something." Minjung told. "And what gets me is that Juri Unnie said that this person knows more than she lets on. This person is obviously fluent in Japanese and ever since I confronted her, she never said anything about not calling her Unnie. So who do I know and talk to that is an Unnie to me, fluent in Japanese, knows Juri Unnie, and gives good advice. Not to even mention that this person is pretty good at replying. I don't have to wait like 5 hours like I do with you." Minjung monologued.

     "You should try texting the person." Sakura told as she continued to play on the switch. She then left the dorm to lay in her bed for the rest of the night.

Minjung
Who are you really?

Juri(Fake)
Someone you know.

Minjung
But.... that doesn't really help. I want to give you gifts for helping me.

Juri(Fake)
It's late Sunshine go to sleep. If not watch Crash Landing on You.

     Minjung's cheeks grew red as she realized who it was. After all, she did talk about Saku-Chan to Saku-Chan. The young girl dashed into dorm one where the members were watching the drama. She swung the bedroom door open.

      "You're Fake Juri?" Minjung asked.

      "It's about time you figured out. The first time you texted me I was so confused. And every time I told you, you had the wrong number you just thought it was a joke." Sakura told.

       "Oh..."

"Hey guys. I guys do you like bananas?" Eunbi asked holding a banana. Minjung opened her mouth to speak but wasn't able to answer as Eunbi continued to start talking. "Banhana." Minjung closed her mouth and sighed.

"Are you learning from Hyewon?" Sakura asked.

"She's been saying that a lot since a couple days ago." Minjung told. "Anyway. Goodnight I'll see you tomorrow."

"You're going to bed?"

"I'm going to shower, and then I'm going to scroll on Instagram."

"Don't like anything." Eunbi told.

"Why? Instagram is so much better than twitter. Plus I'll just use my personal account." Minjung told.