Surprise

February 3, 2020

Breaking News: Izone's company OTR have confirmed their comeback on February 17th. Pre-sales will start tonight.

Minjung yawned and stretched as she waddled out of the room. "Could you turn that down please."

"Sorry Minjung." Eunbi spoke.

Minjung turned to go back into the room before stopping. She turned to the older girl and wrapped her blanket around the body. Eunbi looked up at Minjung. Baffled, confusion, and bewilderment filled the eldest's face. "Don't think this makes us okay, but I gotta start somewhere if I want the dynamic of the group to be like what it was before."

"Thanks Minjung." Eunbi whispered. The younger girl turned to leave after nodding.

As the younger reached her room, she flopped onto it and threw the covers over her head.She went back to bed. A beautiful melody played as Minjung shut her eyes. She groaned but recognized the ringtone. Hello?"

"Hey did I wake you?"

"No I just got up actually."

"Really that's great. Anyway, I'm calling to let you know that I'll be in town for your comeback."

"You're kidding!" Minjung shouted.

"Nope. I'm being real. I get to see my sister perform."

"Yeah and I get to see my Big brother!" Minjung cheered.

"Alright don't get to excited. It's only 2 weeks away."

"You know a lot of things can happen in two weeks."

"That's true. But! It goes by quickly then poof I'll be cheering you at M-countdown or something."

"Okay. I'll search the crowd just for you!"

"Aww so special. I promise I'll be there."

"Okay! I'll see you then. I love you."

"I love you! I'll be cheering the loudest!"

"See you!"

February 5th
She woke up at noon with Minjoo slamming the door open. "Get up bed heads."

      "No I don't want to get up." Yujin groaned.

      "Yeah it's warm under here." Minjung mumbled. Minjoo grumbled. She yanked the warmth from Yujin and and pulled her out of bed. When she tried with Minjung, the younger had another layer of blankets.

      "Get out of bed!"

      "No!"

      Minjoo grabbed Minjung's arm and bit Minjung's hand. "Ow YAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Minjung screamed. She then wrapped her legs around Minjoo's neck causing the older girl to fall. It sounded like the room exploded.

      "What's all this ruckus?" Eunbi asked.

      "She made me hit my head." Minjoo complained.

      "She bit me!"

     "She wouldn't get out of bed."

     "She was bothering me."

     "It's noon!"

     "I need my beauty sleep!"

     "You've been sleeping for 15 hours!" Minjoo

     "I'm sleep deprived!"

      "I totally did not miss this." Yujin mumbled.

      "Guess who stepped on me when she left the room?" Minjung growled.