Annyeongz Birthday

August 30

     "Hey does anyone know where  Minjung Unnie is?" Wonyoung asked.

"What? Isn't she in your room with Sakura Unnie?" Yuri told.

"Minjung went to dinner with her mom today and Sakura picked her up a couple hours ago and they came back." Eunbi explained.

      "Yeah they haven't came out of the room ever since." Minjoo informed.

Wonyoung then waltzed over to her room. She squeaked the door open to find the oldest Japanese girl sitting in the dark. Patting the younger. The youngest met Sakura's eyes finding a soft but broken smile. Minjung curled up in Sakura's lap loosely clutching at her shirt hem.

The hot flash hit the youngest like a truck, she heard her heart fall to the ground seeing her roommate in that state.

"Sleep in my bed tonight Wonyoung-Ah," Sakura croaked, "you shouldn't see her like this."

"Is Unnie okay?" Wonyoung squeaked, tear brimming at her eyes.

"She will be."

Wonyoung pouted before grabbing her Pillow, lugging it to Chaeyeon and Minjung's shared room. Ten pairs of eyes watched each other after following the youngest through their eyes. Minjoo jumps to her feet. She dashed over to her best friend's room. With her hand fluttering by the door frame, Minjoo waited. Sakura gave the same soft but broken smile.

Minjoo tiptoed into the room. She ran her hand through the younger's hair. The older Min looked at Sakura awaiting her words. What happened?

"She's said her mom lied to her," Sakura whispered.

Minjoo's eyebrows moved inward towards the bridge of her nose. She tucked her chin into her neck darting her pupils down at Minjung then back up to Sakura. "About?"

"We'll talk about it another time." Sakura sighed. "It's a bit complicated."

"I swear to god if another thing happens to her, I'm going to be sent to hell." Minjoo grumbled. "You got her covered right?"

      "Yeah." Sakura whispered.

     Minjoo gave a loving look to the younger before exiting the room. When the door clicked closed, Minjung sat up to retrieve her phone under the pillow. "Yeah Tuesday dinner is good. After that will be Karaoke. Hmm Yeah Yujin would love that."

     "And what about Wonyoung?" The person on the line asked.

     "Eomeonim." Sakura called. "Minjung still has to fulfill her promise to Wonyoung almost two years ago. Of spending the whole day with her."

      "Ah okay."

     "I got busy okay." Minjung whispered.

      "So what are you gonna do tomorrow?"

     "I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed." Minjung answered.

      In the morning, Minjung tiptoes out of bed. She looks to Sakura, who has her mouth open and an eye mask. She brushes her teeth and walks into the kitchen. The girl finds the waffle mix and the waffle maker that Hyewon bought a few months making two waffles before plating it. Minjung also cut strawberries for the youngest. There were sausages and even orange juice.

     Just as Wonyoung's eyes fluttered open, she furrowed her eyes when she found the wall in her face. Usually the younger would sleep facing the rest of the room while Minjung liked her corner. Wonyoung threw the covers off of herself. She found Minjung standing the bed with a tray of food.