ELEVEN

You just don't go around doing things, thinking there won't be consequences

I could list out so many quotes and state laws such as the law of karma that talks about our actions and doings and how they come back for us but we hear those everyday.

Some people don't believe that what they say matter. But the truth is, sometimes even the things said by a mad man could go a long way in changing the average man's life and mindset.

I wish I had written this from the start and had everyone read it. Maybe even words from the class thief could have changed a lot of things.

And that's why we're all guilty.

Some of us could have spoken up, done something, but we kept silent, not knowing that a lot was at stake.

I could've said something.

You can say something.

We never know how bad things could get till they got bad. And in this case, things got bad.

I just hope it doesn't get as bad as loosing a life.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Kasy thought the shopping mall would be the best place to purchase what she'd been longing to purchase. She loved the fact that the mall was too busy for anyone to notice or care about the fact that a dark skinned girl such as herself was reaching for the lightening cream on the shelf.

She didn't bother looking over the expensive cream that had a white model on the label since she was certain it was the same one she'd seen a good number of times but never had the chance to purchase. She dropped it into the cart and kept moving, pushing the kept forward.

After she'd gotten some toiletries, she came across some pink lip balm at the bottom end of one of the shelves in the toiletries aisle. She instantly began picturing herself with pink lips and she smiled at the image. The idea sat well with her and it made her feel excited.

Since her father had been gone for the weekend, she decided that it would be the best time to go shopping, if for nothing else, for some groceries which would help her survive the next two days.

So after she had stacked up her cart with some cornflakes, oat meal, milk, snacks and other cereals, she was good to go. She'd paid for everything from the money her dad had given her. At the end she struggled to carry all the shopping bags alone as she made her way out of the mall in hope of finding a taxi as soon as possible.

She immediately put everything in the back seat of a taxi she'd found one and she nearly go pissed off when she realised she'd have to carry all these bags to Kendrick's house. But the thought of visiting her brother in his house for the first time was enough to  ease her mind. Nothing could make her angry.