SEVENTEEN

Anyone who knew your secret had power over you

Anyone who knew your secret had power over you. Anyone who knew your weakness had power over you. At least that's what Zehan thought. It was obviously something he'd learned from Ismael.

What was Kendrick hiding?

What else did no one else know about Tari?

What exactly brought Zehan and his brother up to the roof deck that afternoon? And how does it trace back to Kasy or Dele?

It's obvious that this story of ours is only providing more questions than answers, unfortunately.

But one thing is obvious; Ismael had died because of something he did. Funny enough, the things we do are much more disheartening than what he did but he died because of it.

And that leaves another question.

What awaited us?

It should definitely be worse than death then, right?

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

The issue with the SS 1 students might've been a hindrance to the student council meeting that afternoon but nonetheless, Annika called for the meeting early the next day, after the morning assembly.

Kasy was first to get to the meeting venue and took a seat at the surprisingly large round table in the middle of the empty classroom. Where the Head Girl had gotten such a huge table and office chairs from would remain a mystery to Kasy but she figured it was amongst the numerous requests Annika had made to the school authorities regarding the Prefects and the things they needed to function effectively, ergo, the mini conference room. Kasy was impressed.

She sat alone comfortably and as she waited for every other prefect to arrive, she kept herself busy with her phone.

Casper Bassey
So you're telling me that you haven't seen that movie?
8:27AM

Kasy K
Nope. And I thought it was a series?
8:27AM

Casper Bassey
Oh. Yeah it's a series
8:28AM

Casper Bassey
Girl, you need to watch Euphoria
It's dope.
8:29AM

Kasy K
LOL. I might.
8:29AM

Kasy K
I can't wait for midterm break
8:30AM

Casper Bassey
And what will u be doing during the break?
8:31AM