Meeting my new roommate!

Macy POV

I got up still kind of sleepy. it was evening now. Today was a Saturday, which meant no school. I got up and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I was going to get cereal when suddenly I heard footsteps outside my door. grabbing a pan like rapunzel and I walked back out. Once you enter the house through the door, you have to take a right so that you could enter the living room. I hid behind that wall, wanting to surprise the daylights out of the bastard that wanted to rob my house.

I got my pan ready as I heard footsteps approach. Just as the man turned I swung my pan right at his face.

"Take that you thief!", I yelled. But my pan was immediately caught.

"Woah, Woah hold on!", Adrien stood before me, absolutely shocked.

Adrien POV

I am finally allowed to go to school, AND WHAT'S EVEN COOLER IS THAT I CAN LIVE ALONE NOW!! well, not alone, I will live with a roommate, BUT STILL!! I hope she is nice...

I walked in through the door, taking off my shoes and keeping them down properly in place before slowly walking towards the hall. Just as I was about to turn, a pan came smashing towards MY FACE!!!

I immediately grabbed the pan to stop it from reaching me.

"Take that you thief!!", a voice very familiar yelled.

"Woah, Woah hold on!", I said, trying to calm the girl down. I never expected to be assaulted the moment I walked in!! my roommate is freaking crazy!! I turned to see the girl from yesterday staring back at me, with the same shocked expression!!

"Adrien?", She said. She seemed to be shocked, then lowered her pan immediately. Suddenly she started apologizing like crazy!

"I'm SOO SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!! I JUST THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME CREEP WHO BROKE IN SO I GRABBED A PAN WITHOUT THINKING!! I'm SOO SORRY!", She yelled backing off.

"hey! it's alright! I know you didn't mean it!", I sweatdropped. What a flip of attitude...

"Anyway... what are you doing here?", she asked.

"Oh, um uh, I was told that I was going to live here with someone! I'm really sorry if I came into the wrong house!! I'll leave immediately!!", I almost rushed out the door when I was grabbed by the hand.

"no, wait, you're in the right house! you'll be living with me from now on!", she said.

"wait, what?", I looked at her confused.

"Ok, so let me introduce myself! I'm Macy! Macy Dupain Cheng!", She smiled at me, brightly. I felt my cheeks slightly heat up, but I shook the feeling off.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Adrien! Adrien Agreste!", I smiled back. This might not be so bad after all.

"Welcome to my humble abode!"m she smiled playfully at me. I just laughed. The house was so cool.

Macy led me around, showing me around the house

Macy led me around, showing me around the house. There really was everything I could ever need here. 

"Finally! your room!", she said as she opened a door.

"Woah!", I said. She chuckled.

"And this is my room! we are opposite each other!", she said as she opened the door to her room.

"Great!", I smiled.

"well, I'll go and freshen up before I make us some breakfast.", Macy said as she walked towards her bedroom.

I nodded and walked into my bedroom. I unpacked for a bit before I walked towards the bathroom. I didn't find any towels so I walked out and opened Macy's bedroom door to ask for some.

"Hey Macy, do you have any... towels", I started but saw her standing in front of me, with nothing but a towel around her to cover her body. We stood like that for about 2 seconds before she screamed.

"GET OUT!!", she yelled as I quickly shut the door. 

Omg!!! I went totally red. THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

The dinner we had was the most awkward too. 

Third Person POV

the 2 sat opposite each other, dinner on the table. Macy was still pretty mad about the whole situation while Adrien was apologetic. As they ate, he decided to speak up.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about that, I didn't mean to look, I just wanted to get some towels!", he started.

Macy sighed.

"it's alright, I forgive you... besides, I may have over-reacted a bit", she admitted. 

"So truce?", Adrien asked, unsure.

Macy sighed. "truce." she smiled at him. 

It was getting late so they both went to sleep. 

////

It was the middle of the night, when suddenly a huge beam of light shone from the outside, waking the 2 up. They dashed out the door, facing each other. They nodded to each other and made their way outside. 

As soon as they opened the door, the light was so blinding they had to close their eyes. Suddenly the beam entered the house, barely missing the 2. 

"What the heck was that?", Macy questioned, as they both followed the beam. It ended in a storage room. The pair entered to find a Ufo-like object sitting in the center.

"That's the one!", Adrien said, cautiously. Suddenly it started shaking and let out a puff of smoke. 

"Don't go near it!", Adrien protectively raised his hand in front of Macy, who looked stunned by the action. It opened to show a 

.

.

.

.

.

Baby?