Antibug

Macy POV

With a groggy sigh, I walked over to the sink, still half asleep, and began trying to brush my teeth without fainting from fatigue. Not even 30 seconds later, Adrien showed up with the same fatigued expression that I wore. 

"No sleep?", He asked in a tired and hoarse voice. His voice was deeper as he had just woken up. The first time I heard it, I had a nosebleed...

I nodded sleepily, too tired to respond, coupled with the fact that I was still brushing. 

Adrien grabbed his own toothbrush and stood next to me, tussling my already messy hair. I was too sleepy to get mad, so I let him get away with it this once. 

After our daily morning routine, we ended up somehow pulling ourselves together and heading to school. And by somehow I mean Wanya's early morning nagging. 

The school was the same. It was pretty boring, so I remained asleep on my desk when I heard a lot of noises. Annoyed, I peeked out and saw Chloe being abused by her handbag. She also seemed to be yelling about some kind of ghost going after her. 

Ugh, here we go again...

It was so obviously an Akuma. The one thing I didn't want to deal with today. 

Sighing again, I sneaked out of class and was about to head to the girl's washroom, only to see Mari heading inside. I turned on my heel and straight-up walked out of school, finding a comfortable spot to transform. Mullo flew out almost immediately. 

"You know, you're one of the laziest superheroes I have seen in my entire, more than a billion years of life", She commented as she watched my stretch. 

"Thanks, I needed that", I smirked cheekily as I adjusted my necklace.

"Someone probably has it in for Chloe this time", Mullo sighed in defeat.

"When has the Akuma ever not involved Chloe", I rolled my eyes. Mullo seemed to agree more or less, choosing to remain silent. 

"Mullo, Get squeaky!", I commanded as I began transforming into my grey, black and pink onesie along with a single bun and a whip.

 //

halfway through, I caught up with LB and Chat as we crashed the Mayor's press conference, where he was announcing how 'an attack on Chloe is an attack on me'.

"You have our word! we'll protect her", Chat smirked.

We were then guided to Chloe's bedroom. 

"Chloe my darling! look who's here for you?", The Mayor called out as Chloe dashed out from behind a couch and ran over to LB. 

"Ladybug!! I knew you'd come to save me, you know, considering what good friends we are!", Chloe exclaimed as she grabbed onto LB, who was desperately trying to maintain her distance. 

Good luck sis... may the odds be in your favor...

Although SHe was currently bothering LB, I didn't want to be trapped with her, leading to me using Chat as a shield, staying away from Chloe's predator gaze as she clicked photo over photo of her idol.

Chat obviously didn't let go of this chance to tease and flirt, which I returned with interest. 

We decided to leave Chloe to LB and look for clues while the Mayor was going on and on about how prestigious Chloe's position was. 

After that, LB finally got away from her no.1 fan and started looking through the CCTV camera footage, trying to determine who Chloe ended up offending.