Living with an Alien Baby?

Adrien POV

"Hey you see that right?", I asked, unsure if this was a dream.

"yeah...", Macy answered, looking totally weirded out.

"What do you think that is?", I asked again.

"A... Baby in a UFO?", she replied in a more question-like way.

"I thought so too...", My voice trailed.

"Aaye!!", The baby yelled as he suddenly started... FLOATING IN AIR??!!

It started slowly floating towards me, who just stood there. It suddenly pulled my cheek.

"That hurts! ", I held his cheek in pain.

"what are you doing...", Macy gave m a blank look.

Suddenly the baby started floating towards her.

"hmm?", she looked at it questioningly. Suddenly it started pulling on her hair.

"Ow!", she yelped.

"Now what are you doing?", I smirked at her, returning the same look.

"Stop it! That hurts!", She said. The baby immediately stopped pulling her hair.

"I wonder if he can understand me?", she looked at the baby with a confused look. Who just smiled back at her brightly.

It then started floating around, banging stuff here and there.

"No, wait! don't do that! put that down!! stop!!", Macy struggled to keep him still while I just stood there. Then a light bulb went off on his head.

"Maybe he's hungry?", I deduced.

////

We walked to the kitchen and Macy pulled out a carton of milk. I looked at her questioningly.

"This is all we have left", She just shrugged. I sighed. I was then distracted when the Baby which was still floating in mid-air, settled down and started to drink the milk.

"omg, he's really drinking it! how cute!", I commented

"Your right!", from the corner of my eye, I saw Macy looking at the baby with stars in her eyes. Adorable...

I chuckled at her expression. She seemed to have noticed and blushed in embarrassment, which made me laugh even, more. 

"Don't laugh at me!", she yelled. I slowly stopped laughing.

She then put her hand on her head and sighed. "I can't believe this!! an alien baby is drinking milk from my house...", she finished.

"But I wonder why and how he got here?", I asked.

"I don't know", she shrugged but suddenly her eyes gleamed. She grabbed a packet of chips, "but do you think he could eat this?".

"How could he? he doesn't even have teeth!", I scolded, to which she clicked her tongue. I sighed in defeat. 

"Now what are we supposed to do with him....", she asked. I just shrugged. Obviously, I had no clue.

Suddenly I felt a tug on my clothes. I saw the baby holding both my clothes and Macy's clothes. 

"Mama! papa!", it smiled brightly while saying.

"w-WHAT THE HECK!!!", me and Macy yelled.

"Hey look, I'm too young to be a mom!", Macy tried to convince the baby.

"yeah! I'm not your dad!", I continued.

"Mama! papa!", It just smiled again. We slumped in defeat but didn't give up.

"We aren't your parents!", Macy started again.

"Yeah! do you know where they are?", I continued, hoping for an answer.

"Daa!", he just pointed at us, making us slump in defeat again.

"What now...", she asked in a tired voice.

"I don't know... but something has been bothering me for a while", I reached out and pulled a cat toy from the baby's napkin, "what is this?".

"I don't know... it's soft and squishy", Macy took it, squeezing it. 

"W-Wanya!", the baby yelled.

"Wanya?", I repeated when a puff of smoke came out. Then the cat-toy started growing in size. 

"huh, where is this?", it asked in a daze.

"wait, RUU CHAMA? WHERE ARE YOU?!!", It frantically searched until it found the alien baby. They had an emotional moment before the cat just up and left to find his spaceship.

"rude much...", I heard Macy grumble, to which I agreed.

It then started typing stuff on it, before yelling about some other jibberish which I didn't understand.

I just exchanged a confused glance with Macy. 

Macy then reached out to stop its rant.

"Just what are you?", she asked.

"oh I'm so sorry, he is Ruu-Chama and I am his sitter-pet! Wanya!", the cat introduced.

"sitter pet?", I asked.

"it's a babysitter, except a pet!", he explained. 

"Ruu-Chama and I are from another planet called Oto. we were sucked into a dimensional wormhole which sent us here", he continued.

"This ship's SOS system has been activated, but even with our planet's advanced technology, it will at least take a year or 2", he finished with depression lines above his head.

"Can't you go back by yourself?", I asked.

"no, because the navigation system is broken!", it whined.

it suddenly jumped towards us and begged us to stay here until someone comes to help. 

"um...", I looked at Macy questioningly. She just looked back with the same look. then I remembered that the kid will be lonely if we don't take them in. 

Alone in a different world, without your parents at such a young age is very lonely, and I know how that feels...

before I could say anything I was interrupted by Macy.

"Alright fine... you can stay with us until someone comes to rescue you...", she sighed. I looked at her surprised. I didn't expect her to let them stay. I then saw something that shocked me. 

She had the same lonely look like me in her eyes and had a small but genuine smile on her lips. I wonder what happened for her to look like that. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Wanya cheer and Ruu giggle. I smiled at the scene.

"I guess we 4 are living together from now on!", I smiled kindly at Wanya who smiled back.

"Daa!", Ruu grinned as he floated towards us and held both of our clothes again.

"mama! papa!", he smiled brightly, making me smile.