(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special

Okay so I decided to do something different this time so I hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me in the comments if I should do similar things or if you don't like this and why not. Please be nice since I am a sort of sensitive person! I'll try to make this as gender-neutral as possible

I present to you!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 What it would be like to date Macy Dupain Cheng!!! 

How you meet-

You are a transfer student in Francois Dupan and are told to sit next to Macy. She's trying to catch up on sleep after a long night of work and just moves aside for you to sit while sighing before going back to sleep. Although slightly offended by her attitude, you push her out of your mind and pay attention to class. 

During the break, Chloe and Sabrina walk up to you, trying to show off their dominance in this place. 

"Oh look, Sabrina, there's a new girl here! And she's so ugly too! She can never be my servant! Ridiculous! Utterly Ridiculous!!", Chloe exclaimed in disgust. You being new, didn't want to pick a fight, so stayed quiet, choosing to avoid her. 

"What's wrong? too intimidated to say something? what a loser!", Chloe continued, trying to get a reaction out of you. 

"Your one to talk Chloe. When was the last time you went one day without an Akuma chasing after you trying to kill you? that's what I thought now leave them alone and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. If you disturb my sleep next time, I won't be as docile", Macy suddenly growled, surprising you. Chloe, fuming, walked away, not wanting to stay around you both. 

"Thank you", You smiled gratefully, your impression of her changing. 

"Whatever, take care of yourself. She won't let this go", Macy sighed before laying her head back on the table. 

"Alright...", You nodded, not knowing what else to say. There was a small silence before Macy sighed and spoke. 

"My name is Macy. If we're gonna be bench mates it's best to get to know each other", She mumbled. 

"I'm Yn!", You smiled, glad she's talking to you, "I look forward to being friends". 

You stretched out your arm, signaling a handshake. Macy paused, slightly surprised by the word friends. She stared at you for a moment before sighing again. 

"Yeah Yeah", She reached out and shook your hand. Although she seemed rude, you started to realize that she was nicer than you thought.

The first thing she noticed about you-

Your clothes. You were wearing her very first dress collection sold by Vision which she designed for days and nights.

The first thing you noticed about her-

Her light blue hair.

When she realized she had feelings for you-

You and Macy are really good friends now. She slowly started opening up to you. One day, you walked in on her singing a popular song by Princess magic. You joined in with her. 

If you're a good singer- You harmonized perfectly and sang the song together. She made eye contact with you and you both ended up staring at each other. As she stared into your eyes, she felt her emotions surge and knew that she wanted this moment to last forever.