Mr. Pigeon

Macy POV

Today, like any other day, was normal, or so I thought. Turns out, we're going to have a design contest! I was going to drop out if it was clothing, but it was Hat making! the thing I am good at! I might participate after all. 

"The designs will be judged by the world-renowned fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own, Adrien Agreste. Adrien will model the winning design on his next photoshoot!", The principal announced and everyone go excited. 

"You have ten hours to think of your design, starting now! The topic is Bucket hats!", He finished and everyone left the class. I wonder if I should participate. 

Suddenly, I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked up to see Adrien.

"Hey Macy! are you going to participate in the contest? after all, it is your specialty!", He spoke.

"Hey! I might, I haven't decided yet, but since you want me to, why not?", I smirked. 

"Awesome! can I help?", I could see his eyes gleaming in anticipation and I laughed.

"Hmm, I don't think It would be fair since your father is the judge, but you can watch!", I saw his eyes dim and immediately suggested this. His eyes sparkled again. Cute.

"Yay!", He smiled brightly. We were talking for a while until Adrien was suddenly pulled back by Nino. I looked at him questioningly.

"Hey dudette, imma borrow model boy for a bit, 'kay?", Nino asked and I just nodded unsurely. He then dragged Adrien away. I just stood there, confused about whats going on. Shrugging, I made my way out of the school, thinking of what design to do.

Adrien POV

I was dragged by Nino all the way to the lockers. No one was there. I was kind of mad that he interrupted my time with Macy. 

"What was that for?!", I looked up to see him smirking at me.

"You like her, don't you?", He asked while I went beet red.

"W-what? No! Macy is just a-a f-fr-friend!", I stammered.

"I didn't say who though", Nino smirked in triumph. I realized I just gave myself away and sighed in defeat.

"Fine! Yes, I do like her", I admitted. Nino looked at me with stars in his eyes. 

"Dude, That's Awesome! Maybe I can help you out! come to me for any help!", Nino patted my back while I smiled at him.

"Thanks, bro".

"Now go, don't keep your 'friend' waiting", Nino smirked. I rolled my eyes before waving goodbye and going to find Macy. I saw her walk out the entrance and followed after her. 

I was too far behind so I ended up following after her for quite a bit. I was going to call out to her when i saw her look around suspiciously. Without thinking, I hid. I then watched as she turned to a different path. I followed after her. 

We walked for a while until we reached a cute cottage, facing a lake. It looked amazing, the perfect place to think. It also had a direct view of the Eiffel tower and many more important spots in Paris.

 It also had a direct view of the Eiffel tower and many more important spots in Paris