Animan

Macy POV

I had taken a half-day from school as an important meeting was held for Vision and I had to attend as Princess Magic. It was tiring, listening to all those shareholders blabbering on selfishly for their own benefit. I should probably start cleaning up soon.

I reached home earlier than Adrien so I decided to bake something to relieve my stress. Oddly enough, baking, one of the few things that took away my parents' attention, was something I loved to do. No matter what, this still proves that I'm their child. 

I decided to make a chocolate cake and prepare all the ingredients. It was pretty easy to make the cake so I just went with the flow. Just then, Adrien came home. 

"Hey! welcome back!", I greeted from the kitchen while stirring the batter.

"Yeah. I can smell the vanilla essence the minute I stepped through the door!", Adrien laughed excitedly. 

"Yeah, I decided to back a cake! wanna help?", I asked. He nodded and made his way to the kitchen, grabbing an apron before standing next to me. I told him to prepare the oven and take out the tin/mold/ whatever you call it cause the author can't remember. 

I didn't notice Adrien's smirk as his gaze traveled to the open bag of flour on the counter. Just as I turned around I was hit with a face full of floor and a laughing Adrien. 

"Adrien!!! get back here!", I yelled angrily as I ran after the boy with an arm full of flour. It turned into a flour fight as we both went back and forth, throwing flour at each other. I was completely covered in the white powder along with Adrien. We weren't even mad at each other anymore. We were just wheezing as we threw flour at each other for the fun of it. 

Just then Adrien grabbed my hand as I was about to hit him with more flour and pulled me close, wrapping his other hand around my waist to hold me there so that I can't throw the flour at him. 

"Gotcha", He smirked teasingly. I felt my face heat up which may or may not be very contrasting to the white flour and was about to say something back when the both of us were completely dunked over the head by the packet of flour. I looked up to see Ruu floating in the air, laughing as he set the flour packet back on the counter. It was evident that he had used his powers to pour the flour on us. I felt Adrien tap on my shoulder and turned to see him terrified. I followed his gaze to see a furious Wanya. I gulped.

"You two... LOOK AT THE MESS YOU'VE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!!! ARE YOU 5-YEAR-OLDS FOR ME TO RUN AROUND AFTER YOU TOO?! EVEN RUU IS BETTER THAN THIS!!!!", He yelled in complete anger and annoyance. Adrien and I shrunk back, wanting to lower our presence as much as possible. 

"sorry Wanya... we didn't mean to", Adrien and I used our ultimate move... puppy eyes. 

"Ugh... you both....", Wanya hesitated b before sighing in defeat, "you guys will be the death of me...".

Adrien and I smiled cheekily, earning another sigh from our lovely sitter pet. 

"Go and take a hair bath you 2. Then come down and clean this mess up!", Wanya instructed which we quickly followed and dashed to our respective rooms to take a bath. 

It was pretty annoying to get all the flour out of my hair so it took longer than expected in the shower. I decided to wear my pajamas for now and began drying my hair when Adrien came in, fresh from the shower. 

"oh, your back! need a hand?", He asked, pointing to the towel. 

"yes please!", I smiled as he sat on the bed and I sat on the floor. He then started helping me dry my hair as a peaceful conversation followed along. We weren't talking about anything important, just random things, but we still felt happy.