Gamer

Macy POV

I was sitting on the couch with my legs stretched out. I had my laptop on my thighs and a coffee mug on the coffee table. Adrien was sitting on the other end on the sofa, so my legs were kind of on his lap. I was on a phone call with a subordinate of mine, trying to sort out some issues. 

"yes- yes please do!... no it would be better if you could do it that way instead...", I discussed with my partner, when Adrien shook my leg, trying to get my attention. I waved him off and continued talking. Suddenly, I felt a tickle in my leg and giggled on the call as Adrien began tickling my foot. 

"I-is it okay if I call you back? haha!!", I laughed and cut the call after the other side awkwardly agreed.

"Adrien!! stop!!", I exclaimed as I laughed, "What's wrong with you? haha!".

"You've been working so long that we haven't spent time together in forever!", He whined as I began working on my laptop.

"Sorry Adrien, but this is important!", I persuaded, "At least give me 5 minutes 'kay?".

"You said the same thing half an hour ago!! if you don't stop I'll leave!", Adrien threatened, but I didn't respond and was concentrating on work. He pouted, "Ok fine, I'm leaving! or wait, I'll switch off your phone now!".

I immediately put my laptop on the table. 

"Are you crazy?! I have to call back in a while!!", I exclaimed and lunged for the phone which he hid behind his back.

"Adrien, please don't switch it off!!", I pleaded as he hid the phone behind his back in one hand. I reached for it, trying to get my phone back.

"Adrien!", I exclaimed when he wrapped his other arm around my waist and held me still. 

"Yes?", He smirked as I was straddling on top of him. I could see into his eye and him, into mine. We stared for a bit until we heard Ruu's giggled come from the side. Adrien immediately let go and I got back to my seat. I threw a pillow at him which he chuckled and caught. In reality, I was blushing super hard!!

That was a very intimate position!! But it's not like we haven't hugged before... though it makes it so much more embarrassing when I've about 90% confirmed my feelings for him!!

"Sister, Brother, don't you guys have to go to school for something today?", Wanya asked as he came out with Ruu in his hands. Both our eyes widened as we looked at each other. 

"Shit!!", we both exclaimed as we ran to grab our bags. We quickly kissed Ruu goodbye and ran to the car. Gorilla drove us there safely and we stumbled out of the car, getting inside. When we reached, we noticed that everyone had gathered in the library. Max was playing against Kim on the ultimate mega strike. 

It seems they were preparing for the upcoming showdown. 

"Adrien, I have to grab a book for the research project so I'll be over there", I informed as I pointed over to a shelf. He nodded and I walked off. I found my book and began reading through it, not wanting to waste time. Suddenly, I heard a lot of noise and went over to see Marinette and Max playing. It seems Adrien had won against Max and whoever won against Max would be partners with Adrien. It figures that Marinette would do it. But I obviously won't allow her to come close to my crush anymore... 

Unbeknownst to me, she was trying to win so she can come over to our house and spend time with me instead of Adrien. 

"Macy! you're done! why don't you take a swing at this?", Adrien asked. 

"Sure, why not?", I shrugged and took the controller from Marinette, whose match ended in a draw. 

"The rules are elementary, you battle each other robots with your own and-", Max began to lecture. Is he looking down on me because I am a girl?