Hiking trip

Macy POV

"Class, I'd like to make an announcement!", Mrs, Bustier began, "There have been some requests of going on a field trip recently so the school has decided to allow all of you to go Hiking!! Attendance is mandatory since there will be many informational lessons there so make sure to get ready and pack today. Our trip will happen in a week so gather all necessary items and be ready".

After that, she walked out, leaving the entire class chatting excitedly about our first field trip this year. 

"Dude, you gotta come! it'll be super fun!!!", I heard Nino exclaim. 

"I would love to, but I doubt my father will allow me", Adrien sighed. I frowned slightly. 

Poor Adrien... I didn't think Mrs. Agreste's death would affect Mr. Agreste for so long... 

I gotta help him come on the trip!!!

I sneakily took my phone out and opened my WhatsApp, texting a bunch of different people. This should be ready right on time for me to surprise him!

I wonder if he'll like it...

Marinette POV

"Girl I've been wondering, but aren't you jealous when Macy is around other guys or girls?", Alya suddenly asked as we walked out of class. 

"W-What?", I questioned, shocked by the sudden question. 

"I mean when you were completely in love with Adrien, you were jealous of any girl who even looked at him!! But when it comes to Macy, you don't seem like you care. It's more like you just want her to recognize you... like she's your idol or something", Alya trailed. 

"You're right!! It's cause I idolize her that I want her to be happy!!", I smiled. 

"Wait you don't love her? like romantically?", Alya paused. 

"What?!! No!!! Of course not!!!! She's my sister!!!", I exclaimed, shocked that she thought I loved her like that! She's my literal blood-related sister! There's no way I'd like her like that!!

"Wait, she's your sister?!!", Alya yelled, surprised. 

"Oh yeah, duh! we look almost exactly alike!!", I raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Yeah, but you guys looked like strangers when I first met you so I thought it was just a coincidence!!", Alya explained. When she mentioned that, I lowered my head slightly in guilt. She's right, we never acted close like normal sisters or even smiled together. I am a horrible twin...

"Wait why aren't you close?", Alya suddenly asked. 

"Alya I-", I began but knew that I'd lose her as a friend if I told her the complete truth. But I didn't want to lie to her, so I took a deep breath before speaking again, "I wasn't a good sister to her in the past. In fact, I was the worst. I was never there for her and let her feel neglected. I can't tell you everything but this is the gist of it". 

Alya paused for a minute before putting her hand on my shoulder. 

"If you really were a bad sister, then I won't say that It was okay, or that it was a mistake...", She began with a serious look which made me even guiltier. I wasn't looking for forgiveness anyway... 

Alya was also an older sister and knew what a bad older sister would do. She couldn't judge Marinette based on her knowledge but knew that by the distance between Macy and me, It was definitely a pretty bad wound. 

"But you still have time, to make things right! I can't say anything about how she feels since I don't know what happened. But that fact that she still smiled at you and greets you as a friend means she's trying to change her views on you. So try your best to approach her and meet her halfway!! You might not be as close as sisters, but you can at least be a good friend that she would be proud of right?", Alya smiled. My eyes widened slightly as I processed her words. She's right... there's still time!