Pixelator

Macy POV

The school had decided to take us on a work-experience field trip today at the grand Paris luxury hotel which is owned by the Mayor. Every student would get first-hand experience in the many jobs in the hotel. I decided to not attend as I already had plenty of experience, along with the fact that I was too lazy to do housework. Adrien, however, wasn't as lucky and had no choice but to attend, so I spent the day finishing paperwork and playing with Ruu and Wanya. I fed Mullo and we were just chatting when my phone rang, Adrien's name on the screen. 

"Look, your boyfriend's calling", Mullo teased. I rolled my eyes and shooed her away before picking up the phone. 

"Hey, what's up?", I asked. 

"Nothing really, I just got bored and decided to call you", Adrien replied and I laughed. 

"What's the job that's making you so bored?", I smiled. 

"I'm supposed to work at the front desk". 

"That isn't so bad". 

"With Chloe". 

"Oh... that makes sense", I chuckled. 

"It's not funny Macy", He sighed. I could already hear Chloe squealing "Adrikins!!!", through the phone. 

"If Only I could have been paired with someone else", Adrien sighed, "Chloe's a nice girl in her way but... I just need a break". 

"You know what", I began, "I have a way". 

"What?". 

"Don't worry about it, just wait for me a little, I'll be there in a jiffy", I smirked, mischievously. 

This is going to be quite fun~

// 

Adrien POV

I wonder what she meant... 

She's probably going to cause trouble, isn't she?

I let out a dry chuckle at the thought. Just then, Jagged stone walked in with his assistant and a crocodile. 

To be honest, after an Alien baby crashed into my lawn with its babysitting cat, nothing surprises me much... however Macy always seems to break that thought. 

I wonder what unpredictable thing she's going to end up doing today... 

While I was lost in thought, Jagged stone and the Mayor had finished discussing his stay at the hotel when the door opened again and a crowd of bodyguards and a few trollies with luggage entered, following a dazzling teen girl in a stylish designer outfit wearing a pearl white mask.

No way... 

The girl slowly walked forward and smiled. 

"Hello, Mr Bourgouis", She greeted. 

"Oh my! Princess Magic!!! It's a pleasure to see you at my hotel", He flattered her. You could basically see the dollar signs in his eyes. 

"Princess magic, what a coincidence", Jagged stone smiled and greeted her. 

"Jagged! indeed what a pleasant surprise!!!", She smiled back before turning to the crocodile, "And hello to you too fang!".  

The crocodile's tail moved from side to side, showing its excitement, causing the girl to let out a slight, charming giggle. Every movement of hers seemed to be elegant and dazzling, leaving the audience stunned. She then turned to the Mayor. 

"I'd like a room please, just to stay for a while", She requested. 

"Jagged would also like to check into your most luxurious suite", Jagged's assistant followed.