Copy Cat

Marinette POV

I messed up. I really messed up!!

I've been thinking about it for a long time, and I really, really messed up!!

I shouldn't have said it like it was easy. I Shouldn't have thought that we were similar. She lived way more different. She saw the other side of this world that I never knew about.

"Tikki!! How do I fix this!!", I groaned as I faced my little friend.

"I don't know Marinette. But you always have a solution! ", She smiled brightly at me. She's right! I'm Ladybug, and I always find a solution!!

"Your right Tikki! but I made a huge mistake! I don't have a proper solution!", My smile faltered at the thought.

"Maybe you can try talking to her again!", Tikki suggested.

"Maybe...", My voice trailed as I heard some noise from the park. Oh yeah!!! Today is the statue unveiling!!! I almost forgot!!

"Tikki, Spots on!!", I yelled as I transformed and headed towards the park. Chat also came in a few seconds. All that's left is Multi-mouse. I wonder where she is.

//

Macy POV

I woke up as usual and started doing my normal routine. After I made breakfast, I went back into the bedroom to wake up Ruu. Then I realized that he was panting and crying. 

"Adrien!! Come here quick!!", I yelled. I saw him hurry inside.

"What's wrong?!!", he looked super worried.

"It's Ruu!! he's got a fever!!", I exclaimed as I picked the poor boy up and held him in my arms so that I could comfort him. 

"Is he ok?", he hurried to my side and caressed Ruu's head. 

"It isn't too high, but it isn't low either!", I replied after I checked his temperature.

"Alright, let's put him to sleep, then we can call a doctor", Adrien suggested. I nodded and started walking around, cradling him in my arms. 

Suddenly, Adrien's alarm beeped. 

"Oh no, I have fencing now!", He sighed.

"Go ahead! I'll call you if it gets too serious", I smiled. He hesitated a bit before agreeing. He then sat me down and told me a hundred times to call him no matter what happens. Even if it's nothing big!

I had to chase him out.

I laughed at the thought. I'm glad he cares so much about Ruu.

I spent the next few hours nursing Ruu back to health. He showed some recovering. But it wasn't anything drastic. 

Also, because of this, his magic was running out of control. He'd suddenly make something float, or make a non-living thing come alive!

I swear, this is the weirdest day of my life.

Wanya also helped me here and there. He was also very worried. I made sure to not leave Ruu's side. I could see he seemed more relaxed in my arms. 

This was going on for a while until my phone beeped. I checked it to see that today was the day of the statue unveiling. Damn, how can I leave Ruu alone? It seems I have to miss this event. Hopefully, I won't hurt the creator's feelings. 

I sigh. 

"Wanya, can you handle the work for today? I need to stay with Ruu", I felt really guilty, asking that. But to my surprise, he immediately agreed.