Stormy Weather

Macy POV

I woke up, feeling something heavy on my head. I slightly opened my eyes to see me still sitting on the sofa, except I was in a lying position, with my head and arm on someone, while leaning on that someone. I looked up to see... Adrien??!!!!

He was still asleep. with his head leaned against mine, his arm was wrapped around me. I was lying on top of him. I blushed 50 shades of red. I saw Adrien also slowly come too. He opened his eyes, still kind of sleepy. 

"g-good morning Macy...", he groggily mumbled. He then seemed to have fully woken up. He finally noticed our position and went just as red like me. We stayed like that for about 2 seconds before immediately getting off. We sat awkwardly next to each other, trying our best to avoid eye contact. 

"wait, now that I think about it... where's Ruu?", I asked. I saw Adrien's eyes widen in realization. That confirmed that he didn't know.

"shit!", I cursed as I got up to my feet, "I'll look for him in the front, you check in the back!".

Adrien nodded as we ran off in different directions. We searched for a very long time until I saw... RUU AND WANYA ON THE ROOF!!!??!!

"Adrien!! get your butt over here!!", I yelled.

"what?", he came running.

"That!!!", I pointed at the duo.

"wth are they doing up there??!!", he looked flabbergasted.

"How the heck am I supposed to know?", I shot back.

"nevermind, let's get them down!", he ran towards the roof. 

"wait for me!", I chased after him. When we got there I yelled at Wanya to get his attention. he finally looked down and saw us standing there. he slowly got off the roof and made his way towards us. The minute he was down I ran and picked up Ruu hugging him tightly. 

"you scared us!", I exclaimed, passing Ruu onto Adrien, who also gave him a big hug. In the past few days, he was with us, we became super close to him. It was almost as if we really were his parents.

"oh sorry, I was checking for the signal!", Wanya apologized, making us sigh. 

"Okay, since we don't have school today, I have something to do, don't follow me!", I warned before walking away towards the recording room. I gotta practice before my concert today. 

////

After practicing for a while I went out to see Adrien and Ruu sitting at the dining table. I then remembered that I hadn't made them breakfast.

"omg, I'm SO SORRY I FORGOT. JUST GIVE ME 10 MINS AND I'LL WHIP UP SOME PANCAKES!!!", I put my apron on and ran to the kitchen, getting all the ingredients ready. I was going to reach for the flour when I realized it was too high for me to reach. I jumped up and down, trying to get it but to no avail. I puffed. suddenly I heard laughter behind me. I turned to see Adrien struggling to contain his laughter. 

"Don't laugh at me!", I pouted, causing him to laugh even more. 

"I'm sorry, you're just too cute!", He said in between laughs. I went bright red. he then seemed to have realized what he said. 

"I didn't mean that- I mean- your cute and all-it's just- uh - I mean- ugh I didn't mean it weirdly!", he blushed and started rambling. It was my turn to laugh now.

"I know I'm cute, thank you very much!", I smirked at him. I then continued my jumping exercise until a hand reached out from behind me. I turned to see Adrien standing behind me, a bit too close.