School Play 1

Macy POV

I was sitting in class as usual. Adrien and I were early so we were just talking with Alya and Nino when The teacher came in. 

"Hello class, I have an announcement!", She smiled. Suddenly, the door flew open revealing Marinette. She was late again. She got scolded by Ms. Bustier before walking to her seat.

"so, as I was saying, I have an announcement to make. The College has decided that this class is to do a play for their annual exhibition! It can be any topic! The performance day is in 2 weeks so classes will be canceled to practice!", She informed. 

I was kind of startled. I've never been in a school play before. I've acted in different movies as Princess magic so I have a pretty good idea. But I wonder what play we will be doing. To be honest, I'm kind of excited.

"Ok, so now, for the topic, does anyone have any suggestions?", She asked. I thought about any good plays we could do and one came to mind.

"How about, Cinderella? It's a cute story, and a lot of people can be involved. Plus, people love the tale!", I raised my hand and suggested. 

"Ooh! you're right! I love cinderella!", Rose exclaimed.

"I'm down!", Juleka followed. The rest of the class echoed with an agreement.

"Then it decided, we will do Cinderella!", Ms. Bustier decided.

"Alright, now to choose the cast! I was thinking, our prince charming should be played by Adrien!", She continued. Everybody agreed and it was finalized that Adrien was the Prince.

"Now, for the rest of the Characters, we will pick using chits! I have all your names written down in this bowl. I will pick one for each Character! Once chosen, you cannot change unless you have a good reason!", Ms. Bustier, then took a bowl out which had chits inside.

"First, who will play the Fairy Godmother!", she called out as she took out a chit.

"Alya!", she announced. Marinette congratulated Alya while I patted her back from behind. 

"Next, the Stepmother will be... Chloe!", She continued. Chloe tried to protest but she was immediately shut down. 

"The stepsisters are... Sabrina, and Marinette!", Ms. Bustier called out.  Sabrina was fine with it but Marinette started sulking. Alya patted her on the back comfortingly.

"The Prince's royal guard/best friend shall be... Nino!", She didn't stop as she continued calling out names. 

"And Finally, the princess will be... Macy!!", She finished. The whole class stared at me while I just froze. I thought I was going to end up as a background character or the set maker! I never thought I would be cinderella herself!!!

I looked around to see all the boys and some girls, happily smiling, while other girls stared at me with pure jealousy (Chloe and Marinette).

I saw Alya and Nino smirking, which confused me. Nino whispered something to Adrien, which made him go as red as a tomato. 

I just sat there confused.

"Alright class, let's get to work!", Ms. Bustier ordered. The class followed her to a separate classroom. 

"People who were on set duty, please follow Ms. Mendalaive! The cast, please stay here!", she continued. The class split according to the instructions and went their separate ways.

"Alright, here are your scripts! make sure to by-heart your lines! I'll give you some time to go through it before we start practice!", she smiled and walked away.