Bubbler

Macy POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. 

"What a weird dream... a flying baby a talking cat and an alien spaceship...", I mumbled, "welp, I must have imagined it!".

I walked over and opened the door to find a... floating baby and a talking cat...it wasn't a dream after all... I keep forgetting. it has already been a few days...

I sighed. Wait, now that I think about it, it's Adrien's birthday right! I should get him a present and maybe set up the house for a party...

I walked out having these thoughts. Suddenly I saw Ruu taking my shoes as he floated away. 

"no, wait! Ruu!", I chased him until he turned to a corner. I turned too when I bumped into someone, causing me to fall. I slowly opened my eyes to see Adrien looking back at me. I then realized that our position was very inappropriate. Adrien was below me while I was on top, both my hands on either side and my legs on his. I immediately got off. blushing like crazy.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to!", I apologized.

"it's fine! really!", he reassured. from the corner of my eye, I think I saw him blushing too. I shrugged it off. 

////

I got ready for school and walked out the door with Adrien. The weather was back to normal today for some reason, which I'm too lazy to think about. 

"Alright, we're going now!", I waved to Wanya.

"wait where's Ruu?", Adrien pointed out. suddenly Ruu came in between us. 

"Daa!"

"I'm sorry Ruu but I can't take you with us.." I smiled at him slightly trying to soothe him. 

"Yeah, stay home and be a good boy! we'll be back before you know it!", Adrien winked at him, before we walked away. 

/////

We finally reached the campus and I immediately went back to being cold again. I walked up the stairs and just reached class quickly. I could hear a bunch of people fawning over Adrien, but I could care less. 

After a while, class started. I was dozing off again without paying much attention to what was going on. I heard my work phone beep and immediately took it out to see what the problem was. oh yeah, I have a concert tomorrow. I better get ready. As I was thinking I looked out the window to see... Ruu?

wait, WHAT!!!

WTH IS HE DOING HERE? DID HE FOLLOW US !!!???!!!

NOW, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??!!

an idea popped in my head. 

ugh, this is going to be so embarrassing...

I immediately fell off my seat and started yelping in pain. 

"ugh!", I groaned.

"what's wrong Macy?", miss bustier asked.

"um, I'm having a bad stomach ache, may I be excused...", I tried to sound like I was in pain. boy am I a good actor or what?

"I'll take her to the infirmary!", Adrien seems to have gotten the hints. The Teacher allowed and we walked out of class.  If I had just turned for a bit, I would have seen Marinette's expression of jealousy. as soon as we were out of sight I grabbed Adrien's hand and ran.

"w-wait! what's wrong?", he asked confused.

"Ruu!", I stated.

"what?", he was still confused.