Confrontation

Marinette POV

WTH!!! They are living together??!!

No way!!!

Macy lives with us!!!

Tikki flew out of my purse.

"What's, wrong Marinette?", she asked.

"EVERYTHING!!! MACY AND ADRIEN ARE LIVING TOGETHER!!!", I cried out.

"So?", Tikki looked at me questioningly.

"Macy is my sister!!! how could she live with another guy??!!", I exclaimed.

"Wait, what!!! Macy is your sister?? then how come you never talk in class or walk home together??", Tikki asked.

I was gonna reply when I realized, the only answer I could think of is that I forgot...

I forgot she even existed...

My eyes widened at this realization as I dashed downstairs to where mom and dad were.

"MOM, DAD, MACY'S GONE!!!", I yelled.

"Macy?", mom and dad asked questioningly. My eyes widened again. THEY FORGOT THEIR OWN DAUGHTER??!!! 

"MACY??!!! MY SISTER??!!! YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER??!!!", I reminded. Their eyes widened in realization as they looked at each other with guilt and terror in their eyes Why do they look so horrified??

Mom immediately rushed to get ready with dad not far behind.

"Wait where are you going??!!", I asked as I chased after the duo who ran towards the hospital. Why would they go there?

"Why are we going to the hospital??!!", I asked as the 2 just kept running without answering. 

When we got there, we rushed to the front desk as Dad started speaking.

"Hello, we are here to see Macy-Dupain-Cheng!", Dad immediately stated as he panted. Why the hell would Macy be in a hospital??!

"Wait, are you Macy's parents?", Suddenly, a nurse from the side spoke. Mom and Dad nodded quickly as the nurse's expression changed.

"You guys are the worst parents ever!! I'm sorry if I'm overstepping my bounds by saying this, but you guys really are ignorant!! Your daughter has been discharged for more than 2 years! You just realize that she's gone?", She looked furious. I was super confused. I have no idea what is going on. Macy was in the hospital? Why?

I looked at my parents to see their faces filled with guilt. What the actual heck is going on?

"Mom, Dad, what are you guys talking about? Why was Macy in the hospital? how come I never knew?", I questioned. I turned to see the nurse giving us an even more shocked expression after she heard my words.

"Are you kidding me?", she mumbled as she took a step back. 

"Seriously? Your daughter was in a coma for 2 months, but you guys never came to visit. Do you know, how she felt when she woke up and found out her parents didn't even remember who she was? I saw the light, disappear from her eyes!! I heard her cry until she passed out!! I watched as she closed off and went for therapy for at least a year!!! Do you even remember how she looked??", The nurse exclaimed as she was hugged by a female doctor.

"Calm down, She's fine now, and is living happily remember? she doesn't need ignorant people like them", The doctor comforted her as she shot a disgusted glance at us. What the heck is going on? Macy was in a coma for 2 months? How come I didn't know??

"Hello, I am Macy's therapist. I have to inform you that she was discharged from the hospital 2 years ago", Another doctor came up to us and informed us.