Chpt. 30 Love With Time

~3rd POV~

The skele bro's house was quiet except for the quiet click of the door shutting behind someone. A cold silence filled the house once again. The small house losing it's warm like charm as the lights were turned off, as if signifying they were asleep, or even gone.

Inside the smaller skeleton's room the demon and angel were intertwined in the bed. Legs together like a puzzle while the demon had a protective arm over the angel and another one underneath them. The angel on the other hand, had both of their arms against the bigger's chest. Dragon like wings from the demon was covering both of them as they laid asleep; hiding both of the sleeping monsters from the outside world.

Large smiles were plastered on both faces, along with a blue hue on the angel's face and a red one on the demon's. Both filled with happiness about being with each other. Being with the one they truly love. Someone that they cared about.

The first skeleton to wake up was Red. His eye-lights glowing on the smaller's face, blending in with the soft blue on his lover's face making a soft, plum like color.

Red looked down at the angel with loving eyes. His eye-lights a soft red, watching as Sans would unconsciously nuzzle his face against the bigger's chest, trying to get closer to the heat that he was emitting.

Every breath in and every breath out from the angel's nose aperture made the demon's smile widen with out even thinking of it. Even by sleeping, Sans was still adorable to Red.

After awhile of just staring the demon made up his decision and leaned his head down toward Sans'. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead, in return the smaller pushed his head sleepily closer to Red.

Sans let out a soft trilling noise as his eye sockets slowly opened with his soft, blue eye-lights slightly blurred as he was slowly waking up. His vision slowly came in focus and the first thing he saw was the larger skeleton and his grinning face.

"Mornin' Sweetheart, how was your nap?" The demon gravelly voice questioned, no hint of teasing in it whatsoever. Sans kept his gaze on Red's eye-lights as he gave a mumbled good.

"How's your magic; has it fully come back yet?" The drozyness in his voice stayed with just a hint of curiousness. Sans' eye-lights slowly become solid ovals as the tiredness slowly eased away.

Red kept his eyes locked on to his lover's as he gave a small shrug. Of course he didn't know since he just woke up, but he didn't want to be mean to Sans. The blue skeleton slowly drifted their eye-lights down as he was trying to focus on what to do next. What they could try to say the least. A hand was placed on the smaller's head as Red started rubbing small circles, trying to help Sans focus.

Leaning up into the hand still didn't help fill Sans' blank mind. How should they try Red's magic safely. If they tried a teleport Red might get stuck in the void, while an attack might send Red into a relapse. Blue magic at a low level might work or just hurt someone unless used on an item. Sans looked up at the red skeleton and weighed his options. Blue magic is safer.

••••••••••••••••••••

The river person slowly carried the taller skeleton through the river. Papyrus never wanted to use his wings as to not end up like Sans.

"Tra La La. The waters are wild today. That's bad luck."

••••••••••••••••••••

Both of the skeletons were already heading downstairs for some breakfast. Since Papyrus already knows about Red they don't need to worry about him anymore. Walking inside the kitchen they quickly opened up the small fridge and grabbed a mustard and ketchup bottle. Along with their favorite drinks, a container with a note on it was grabbed as well.