Chpt. 5 The Kidnapper

~Classic's POV~

The world felt drowsy. When I opened my eyes I didn't see anything. I tried moving my arms but they stayed behind my back. I tried to yell, something was blocking my mouth. I tried to get up but the floor wasn't secured to the ground. Now that I mentioned it the ground swayed and bounced up and down. It felt like I was moving even though I was sitting down.

"Shit I won't make it in time." I heard a feminine voice. When she said that I felt the movement go faster. I couldn't remember what happened. All I could remember was just a rag going to my face and passing out. 'Wait am I being kidnapped!?!?' "Come on!Come on!" Randomly I would hear a voice and every time she would get faster and faster.

I tried moving, I tried anything to get out and be able to escape her, but my body felt weak. I tried teleporting but it wouldn't work. 'My magic. It's gone!' I started to hyperventilate. 'This cant be happening! Why would anyone want to kidnap me. What are they going to do to me!'

"HAHA! I made it! Just in time!" The movement of the "ground" started to slow down meaning she made it to her hide out. 'Please please please please PLEASE be a dream' I felt her stop. 'Please let me wake up in my real bed in the real underground alive and have everything be a dream' I heard a hard wood floor as she walked.

After what felt like an hour she put the bag that I was in down. I immediately pretended to be asleep.

"It is him?"

"Yes it is your highness."

"Good. Now you have the time until dinner all to yourself."

"Thanks your highness"

I felt the bag open up. I squeezed my eyes closed. 'Please just go away' I then felt the bag get picked up and put onto something I think was comfortable. I couldn't really feel it through the bag.

"So adorable" I felt someone pick me up. The hands felt like bones. 'Another skeleton kidnapped me' His voice was rough. I was soon laid onto a bed. I heard footsteps walking away from me. 'Now's my chance.' I started to try and untie my hands and legs. I was so close to untie them. So close to escap-

"Someone is trying to escape I see." I froze. I thought he left. I soon felt his hands on my head. He was untying the blindfold around my mouth. "I know you are faking it. Come on let me see your eyes." I kept them closed. When I felt the fabric getting ripped from my mouth I started screaming. 'I just need one monster to hear me'

"It ain't gonna work sweetheart. This room is soundproof." I stopped, why is all this stuff put against me. I kept still. "Now I know for a fact that you are awake." He started untying my legs. "Come on say something sweetheart" I didn't move. "Sweetheart whatev'a you are doing ain't gonna work against me." (I cant write how fell speaks sorry)

When I felt him untie my hands I tried to slap him. I just wanted to make his life like hell if he is going to keep me. "Ha, feisty one." I felt him grab my hands. His hands were huge. I could feel how his one hand engulfed both of mine. "Sweetheart, just give up and open your eyes."

   I knew I had to open my eyes sooner or later so I obeyed and opened them. My eye lights were gone since I was still pissed that he kidnapped me. "See that wasn't so hard" When I looked at my so called kidnapper, even though he didn't even try to kidnap me, he had long horns that twisted around itself a little bit, big, dragon like wings, a scratch mark on his left eye, a big, sharp toothed smile with one golden tooth. He had a black coat on that had yellowish fur on the rims, black basketball shorts with a yellow streak on it. He was also very big. He was nearly the size of me multiplied by two. He held me in his lap as he held onto me trying to look into my eyes.

I opened up my wings and pushed myself out of his arms with one powerful flap of my wings. I immediately went straight for the door which wasn't locked. 'Thank god.' I opened the door quickly and immediately flew out of the room as quickly as I can to escape from him. I turned around right before very quickly to see him still on his bed smiling, not moving what so ever.

I went through so many hallways and down so many stairs. I haven't been able to see any signs of a door that leads to the outside world. So many monsters with horns and dragon like wings looked at me as I passed. I tried again to teleport but it still felt like my powers were gone. I still flew quickly. When I thought I had lost him or the other girl, if she saw me, I landed on the ground to catch my breath. I looked back to see no sign of him.

   I started to ask for directions through this place by other monsters. Some would point to a direction and some would just curse me out. After a long time of just walking around I saw a pair of big, oak doors. 'This has to be the exit' I asked one more monster and they said it was the exit. I started to fill up with joy. 'I'll see you soon bro. I'm almost home'

"Heya sweetheart. Where are you going?" I froze.

§§§§§§§§§§
I'm sorry about another cliff hanger but at least I am posting. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. See ya in the next update.